CHAPTER -3- (BULLIES)

(STILL ROSE POV)

 I don't know what happen and why but all 7 of them looks familiar so I keep on staring at them secretly until each one of them start to introducing themselves.

???: CRYSTAL..

ALL OF THEM: CLEAR...*bow* Annyeonghaseyo ! CLC imnida *smile*

???: Annyeong, My name is Chonnasorn Sajakul. You can call me Sorn *waving and smile*

???: *waving* Annyeong, Jang Ye-eun inmida. You can call me Yeeun. *smiling and bow*

Wait..

???: *smiling and bow* Annyeonghaseyo, Elkie Chong imnida. You can call me Elkie *waving*

???: *smiling and bow* Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Jang Seung Yeon. You can call me Seung Yeon.*waving*

No way...

???: *waving* Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Yu-jin imnida. Please call me Yu-jin *smiling and bow*

???: *smiling and bowing* Annyeong, Kwon Eun-bin imnida. You can call me Eun-bin. *waving*

Please No...

???: *waving* Oh Seung Hee imnida, You can call me Seung Hee *smiling*

CLC: PLEASE TAKE CARE OF US!! *smiling and bowing*

SHIT.. After hearing all of that name, My heart broke into million pieces.. All the memory start to gathering up and haunted me back.

MISS LEE: O-

ROSE:MISS ! Lee.. Can I please excuse my self to the rest room? 

MISS LEE: Sure..?

ROSE: Thank you, Miss Lee *bow*

After asking Miss Lee's permission... I started to make my way to the classroom's door. When I was in my way, I accidentaly make an intense eye contact with Seung Hee. I broke the eye contact with Seung Hee then my eye met with Yeeun that smirking at me. That smirk..

(AT THE RESTROOM)

As soon as I reached the rest room, I locked it and slide myself until I sat down while cry my heart out silently. 

ROSE: *crying silently while hugging my knees* Why it has to be them?....I HATE THEM, I HATE WHAT THEY DID TO ME...*crying*

(FLASHBACK) -6 years ago-
ROSE POV

Here I am getting beaten up by MY BULLIES..

SORN:*pulling my hair harshly* You bloody bitch! I told you right? Stay away from our OPPA or else you death ..but you still stubborn like always...*slap me hardly*

ELKIE: OMG.. Why are you alive in this world?.. Such a pain in the ass..*kick me in my abdomen hardly*

I'm a crying mess, helpless, getting beaten up by them..

ROSE: P-please stop *crying while begging* I-its hurt *crying*

SEUNGYEON: Aww, Poor Rose....what makes you think we will stop, huh? want to know something? *whispering into my ears* we will just stop until we satisfied..and you know when we will satisfied? NEVER ..*throw me hardly on the floor*

ROSE: P-please..*crying* its hurt.. I will do anything..P-please just stop..*still crying*

EUNBIN: Girls stop..*talking to me* Really? you will do AnYThiNg?*raising one eyebrows*

ROSE: * nodding*

EUNBIN: *whispering into my ear*Then..can you please kill yourself? it will be really helpful *smirking*

ROSE: N-no...I won't do it..

EUNBIN: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

ROSE: I wont d-do it..*whispering slowly but loud enough for them to hear it*

EUNBIN: Then I don't think we should stop too..*smirking*.Girls! CONTINUE..

They start to beat me up again, merciless..

(FLASHBACK END)

Just by thinking what they can do to me, making me cry more and more.. They cannot know, Y/N Unnie cannot now about this..at any cost..

TO BE CONTINUED..

First of all im sorry for including CLC. To all cheshire (CLC Fandom name)..I'm not trying to ruined CLC or making them looked bad.. I just want to include one more girl group with 7 members (since BTS has 7 members) and the only group that is in my head is CLC.. I'm fully respect CLC and also their fandom..😊😊

FULLY THANK YOU TO ALL VIEWER..IM SORRY IF IM NOT IMPROVING ANYTHING..IM REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR ALL MISTAKES THAT WAS IN THE STORY..IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER..FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR OPINION AT THE COMMENTS SECTION..BORAHAE<33