CHAPTER -16- (SAVE THEM ! II )

We were completely quiet while walking. But all of sudden, One of their man just coming out of no where.. Roaming around this level. But we still keep it low.. We stopped and hide in room for a moment. After a moment.. We doesn't here any footsteps anymore so I send a signal to them that we will go out. After receiving a nod from them.. We all stand up and was about to leave but then out of blue.. one of their men, rushed in the room completely catching them off-guard but not me.. I kind off see this coming since I sensed something wrong. Okay come on, They are Yugyeom's mens.. When Yugyeom want them to check the whole level.. They surely will check our room since its obviously at that level. So in swift motion, I throw him from my shoulder and immediately broke his neck bone while he was still at the ground. After that 1 minute fighting session, I was scoffing at his death body while the other 4 still shocked because everything happened so fast that they still processing the incident while staring at his death body. 

Y/N: Done staring at the death body? *taking the cap that was wore by the death man*

LISA: How-

Y/N: If you don't want your lovely brother's death.. You better don't ask any question. *wearing the cap with black mask while walking out of the room*

 *wearing the cap with black mask while walking out of the room*

The others just follow me quietly and quickly. After that, We reached some place with 10 different room. We stopped again and hid behind a wall after hearing some grunting and groanings coming from one of the rooms. All of sudden we all hear Yugyeom's voice that clearly sound furious.

YUGYEOM: Can you please shut your stupid mouth and stop wriggling. You really getting on my nerves, boy..

JUNGKOOK: *groaning* Leave me, You crazy psycho! *squirting around*

JIMIN: *hissing in pain* Auch! Yah! Do you mind to do it slowly and not harshly yet brutally?

MAN: *scoffed* Tsk, Weak.. *whispering*

JIMIN: YAH!! You mother- *get cut by the sudden kicks at legs, sent by the man*

V: Yugyeom.. Why are you doing this?? *while groaning in pain*

YUGYEOM: *darken eyes* You really want to know? Because just by thinking about it, giving me an urge to kill you right away.. *kicking and punching the wall out of anger clearly making the boys more feared* Let's go and wait for that devil to come for this pathetic kids..

VMINKOOK: *laughing out of no where* BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA 

YUGYEOM: *frowning* TF? What's funny? *looking at them completely confused*