CHAPTER -6- (NEW ENEMY)

JIMIN: Whatever.. *whispering*

JISOO: Okay now stop talking to yourself Jimin.. Let's go home, girls *looking at Jimin and then the girls*

SUGA: Eh? I thought you will hangout and sleepover at our place tonight? *raising his eyebrows at his cousin*

JISOO: We are? *looking at the boys*

BTS: *nodding*

JISOO: ...... Okay then, Lets go now..*smiling *

LISA: Yah.. Jisoo Unnie we have to tell Y/N Unnie or she will get worried about us..*whispering to Jisoo but loud enough for the boys to hear it*

JUNGKOOK: *giggling* You don't have to whispering to her since we can hear it ..* talking to Lisa*

LISA: *smiling awkwardly*

JIN: Okay Okay, go on call her and tell her that you'll be staying at our place for 1 night.. *smiling while looking at Jisoo, who already looking at him*

VMINKOOK: Erm.. Jisoo Noona?..

JISOO: Yes, boys? *looking at VMINKOOK*

JUNGKOOK : *scratching his nape while smiling shyly* 

JISOO: Straight to the point kook.. *getting curious*

JIMIN: Can you please open the speaker..? *smiling shyly*

JISOO: And what makes you think I would agree to that ? *raising one eyebrows at them*

SUGA: Oh come on... you guys keep talking about her everytime today.. and we can't get to know about her just because we don't want you guys got into any trouble. At least, let us hear her voice.. and maybe introduced us to her*showing his gummy smile shyly while looking at Jisoo*

JISOO: *looking at the girls*

JENLICHAENG: *looking at each other and nodded*

JISOO: *sigh* Fine..

BTS : YES!!!- *excited*

JISOO: *cut them* BUT ! .. Keep quiet because she is kind of good at sensing something so she maybe would know that I open the speaker -

JIN: *cut her* Yeah yeah whatever.. come on.. call her already *excited voice*

Y/N POV

here I am, in my training room.. punching the punching bag aggressively letting all my anger out causing my knuckles to bleed because of how strong I punched it.

Y/N: UGH!!! ISTG THAT I WILL KILL THAT BASTARD IF I FOUND HIM ANYWHERE NEAR MY GROUP MEMBER AND THEIR SIBLINGS. *continue to punch the bag aggressively*

(FLASHBACK) 
-1 HOUR AGO-

I am in my meeting room searching some information about the new mafia group or should I say my new enemy until my phone ringing I was frowning since the screen shows an unknown number, so I don't hesitate to pick it up since I just thought maybe its a wrong number.