CHAPTER -7- (GET CAUGHT)

Y/N: Ok.. Jisoo Unnie you guys will straight to the boys places right?

JISOO: Yeap..

Y/N: Okay then.. have fun wit the boys.. I want to continue my training and then do some works... Got to go bye Unnie, Bye girls and of course Bye boys !

JENNIE: Yah! Don't overwork yourself and get more sleep.. You've been up for more than 3 days... 8  hours of sleeping won't help you either way so get more rest okay?

Y/N: I can't promise you but I'll will take a rest sometimes.. don't worry about me.. and just have fun.. I'll be fine

JENNIE: Fine..

Y/N: Okay I'll have to go now... Take Care Unnie..

LISA: BYE!-

*hung up*

JISOO: Now are you satisfied already ?

BTS: *nodded*

JENNIE: So let's go!

JIN: Okay come on boys..

LISATAEKOOK: I seat by the window..!

LISATAEKOOK: WHAT! NO! I WILL!

LISATAEKOOK: NO! I WILL!

JIROSE: *smirking to each other* NOT IF WE GOT THAT SEAT FIRST! *running to the car*

LISATAEKOOK: *whining* Ah~ Unnie/Hyung .. Wae... *running behind them*

And we just follow them while chuckling.

after a while running behind them.. we finally arrive in front of the car.

TAEKOOK: Jimin Hyung betrayed us ! *fakely crying*

ROSE: *chuckling* 

LISA: Unnie doesn't love me anymore *pouting cutely*

ROSE : Okay whatever.. Now do you want to stand there forever or do you want to come in? *raising one eyebrow at her*

LISA: *rolling eyes*

After the whole bickering about the seat finally we are in the car chatting about random stuff until We reach home.

Y/N POV

Giving my punchbag the last strong and hard punching. I've been here for the past 3 hours, just punching the bag to let all of my anger out.

Y/N: Babygirl, my ass!

Still angry about the fact that my new enemy is the cause of I lose my beloved parents. That asshole will pay for what he did. 

Y/N: Wants to take my place that much, huh? *laughing like a maniac* Yeah...Over my dead body.. After, your asshole parents kill mine doesn't mean you have more power than I do bitches.. *smirking *You just wait for your days to join your parents in hell.. You mess with the wrong family, with the wrong person..

Y/N: ONCE YOU CAME LIVELY, YOU OUT DEADLY.. *whispering to myself while smirking*

(TIME SKIP)
-NEXT MORNING-