CHAPTER -12- (MEMORIES)

Y/N POV

Its been a while since the boys move in and everything is just doing well. They're happy living with me.. with us.. I felt happy because they're happy. They're the reason behind my smile.. Somehow seeing them laughing, smiling.. or just being happy.. gave me a true meaning happiness.. I'm not only talking bout the Jisoo Unnie, Jennie Unnie , Rose and Lisa.. I also talked about the boys.. They're really never tired of laughing or smiling.. My bond with them getting stronger every single day.. And now everyone is here in the living room except for Rose since she's out with Lisa.. We're busy laughing and goofing around until Jimin open an interesting topic, gaining our attention.

JIMIN: Hey! I just remembered that Rose's birthday is just around the corner.. *checking calendar on his phone* Yeap! as I remembered, It was today.. 21 February..

21 February... That date..

JISOO: Ouh.. Yeah.. Thanks to you I remembered it.. So? Don't you guys want to make any plan- *stop as soon see me spacing out*

JISOO: Y/N! Y/N?! Are you still there? *shaking me a bit make me in the right sense* Hey what happened? Are you fine? Why are you looking pale?

Y/N: I'm fine.. Just spaced out.. *smile warmly*

JENNIE: Are u sure? 

Y/N: Yeah.. Maybe just tired.. since last night I'm doing something.. *lying*

RM: What are you doing?

Y/N: Nothing important *smile* 

SUGA: You should go and have a rest.. You keep on spacing out these days.. *looking at me concern*

Y/N: I did? *shocked*

JIN: Actually you are.. Most of the times.. *looking at me*

Y/N: Sorry? 

JUNGKOOK: Okay.. That's enough.. *suddenly dragging me towards my room* You will go and rest, while we will plan something for that kid's birthday. * talking while dragging * Bye! Goodnight.. 

Y/N: But- 

Before I could say anything .. He slammed the door right at my face.. leaving me dumbfounded. Aish this kid...

MEANWHILE WITH JISOO POV

I was getting worried because Y/N getting pale while we're talking about Rose's birthday. I brought her into her sense and start asking her some question out of my worries. Then, Yoongi ask her to go and get some rest.. All of sudden Jungkook dragged her to her room. Before she could say anything, Jungkook slammed the door right at her face and walk to us while talking something.

JUNGKOOK: Don't you guys think that it's too obvious she is lying? *sitting beside Jimin*

JENNIE: Actually.. It does obvious.. 

SUGA: Okay you guys must have know something about this.. *looking at me and Jennie*

JISOO: And what's that supposed to mean, Yoongi? *raising an eyebrow*