Chapter 20

You were putting the Micro-repeaters in you arm as Jarvis continues to count.

Y/n: Ow!

Jarvis: Fourty-six.

Y/n: Ouch!

Jarvis: Fourty-seven, sir please may I request just a few hours to calibrate.

Y/n: Sorry Jarvis but I need to do this there will be a time where I need a better armor if the Mark II won't hold out to a stronger threat, Ow!

Jarvis: Fourty-eight, Sir may I remind you that you haven't slept since yesterday.

Y/n: I Know but it was worth it.

You clean your arm of blood after injecting the 'Micro-repeater.'

Y/n: Finally, Micro-repeater implanting sequence complete.

Jarvis: I've also prepared a safety briefing for you to entirely ignore.

Y/n: Don't worry I will, let's do this before class starts.

You walked in front of a small platform that was in front of your top favorite suits including but not limited to Mark I, II, III, and V.

Y/n: Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to announce your bouncing, bad-ass, baby brother. Jarvis bring him in.

You got into fighting pose, there were pieces of a suit on the table that flew onto you piece by piece.

Y/n: Damn that's awesome, Jarvis I think you can speed it up.

Jarvis did indeed speeded up at bit too fast since you are now being pelted with chunks of metal flying at you at high speeds.

Y/n: Oh shit, slow it down Jarvis.

The rest came with no problem, well until the mask came flying at you faster than the other pieces in the wrong position.

Y/n: I'm the best.

Y/n: Nevermind...Ow~

Jarvis: I try to warn you sir.

Y/n: Yeah you did, anyways I'll be going to get breakfast see you later jarvis.