chapter 8

Y/n: I don't have time to make another armour Im on a time limit.

Jarvis: Do you want me to search again sir?

Y/n: Yes Jarvis.

You heard a knock at the door.

Y/n: Let them in Jarvis.

Jarvis: on it sir.

The door open and there was Charles.

Y/n: Look I'm sorry I didn't knock.

Charles: I'm here to talk.

Y/n: Is it the fact your actually a girl?

Charles: Yeah.

Y/n: sit down, I have a feeling that this will be a long talk.

You let her in. As you are setting up the table she was looking around.

Charles: Wow! this is so amazing y/n, did you build all of these?

She points at Mark I,II,III.

Y/n: Yeah of course I did, and i have a feeling that there is an explanation behind you pretending to be a boy.

Charles: Oh yes, you see-

Y/n: let me guess since your last name dunois from the dunois corporation, you were sent here by your father pretending to be a boy so you can collect data on their IS.

Charles: Why Y-Yes, but you see i'm not the daughter of his wife.

Y/n: So he hates you.

Charles: Oui, i have only met him twice and talk to him for no more than an hour, i was separated from him-

Y/n: You know you don't have to tell me your whole life story, i got the gist of it, You are forced here by a man who you called your father whom you don't even like to gather data against your will. also if you go back you will be arrested am i right?

Charles: yeah that's right.

Y/n: so what are you going to do now?

Charles: well like you said i'll be brought back to my country and probably be arrested or worse.

Y/n: well that won't do, for you see in the room of this academy no country, organisation, and etc, cannot interfere with a student attendance so you have more time to get a new permanent solution to your problem.

Charles: wow y/n, i don't know what to say.

Y/n: you don't have to, this is simple information that anyone could have told you, even my idiot brother.

Charles: still though, thank you Y/n.

Y/n: don't mention it charles-

Charles: charlotte, call me charlotte.

You simply nod since you're not good at handling these kind of things.

Y/n: Got it, Charlotte.

Charlotte: Even if you don't pay attention in class your still the kindest person I know.

Y/n: Oh, don't flatter me, now is that all. I don't want to sound rude but i kinda have work today.

She nods as she started to walk into her room until you felt like something was missing.

Y/n: charlotte i think you should tell my bro about this.

Charlotte: yeah I will, and y/n.

Y/n: Yeah, what is it?

Charlotte: Thank you.

As Charlotte left your room you felt happy knowing you made someone happy before your death.