chapter 4

Cecil: Now ichika Don't Tell me your dating this transfer student?

Ichika: What no she's my childhood friend and y/n's most hated person.

Houki: Wait hated?

Y/n: The little gremlin keeps annoying me whenever she has a chance.

Rin: Well it's not my fault your easy to scare.

Y/n: And this is why I made it clear that when I die she's not allowed to go near my grave.

Rin: What afraid of getting bullied even in death?

Y/n: No I could care less from the bullying I just want you fifty feet from my grave

Ichika: Why are you two so angry at each other?

Y/n: Face it ichika she only cares for you and not me.

Ichika: don't say it like that.

Y/n: I won't listen any further I'm going back to my lab see ya.

Ichika: wait what about your food?

Y/n: Eat it I lost my appetite after seeing her.

Ichika: wait *walks away* *sigh* why did you two start hating each other? Back then you and y/n were still friends what happened?

Rin: You wouldn't get it ichika.

Ichika: Huh?

Back with y/n

Jarvis: Sir are you okay?

Y/n: not now Jarvis I just want to be alone.

Jarvis: Sir I received the votes and then obadiah Stane has won.

Y/n: Good for him tell him we'll talk later.

Jarvis: Okay, shall I continue on mark VII?

Y/n: Yes please. I wish I never met you Rin.

(Flashback.)

Y/n Pov

Y/n: why do you like my bro so much? I mean he has a good heart but what do you see in him?

Rin: He reminds me of a better you.

Y/n: Are you serious he's a idiot compare to me!

Rin: Well at least I'm not some looser sitting in the back reading a dumb book.

Y/n: And this is why your parents are having a divorce!

Rin: At least I have parents unlike you.

Y/n: Ichika doesn't have parents as well!

Rin: Well he does, your just a sorry kid chifuyu adopted back then.

Y/n: That's it were done I hope I never see you ever again!

Rin: Good cause I hate looking at your pathetic face.

Y/n: I hope you die you jerk!

That was many years ago after what Rin told me I became more doubtful about myself and I never got over it during school she'll bully and i ignore her until her family left I was happy but I know she didn't deserve this but the damage is already done. Who knew that one simple fight can change everything.

(Flashback ends)

3rd pov

Jarvis was just continuing building mark VII while y/n slept on his work table knowing all the memories of that fight brought back many doubt and regret he never even open the door when it was knocked he wanted to be alone so he doesn't have to deal with Rin. He cried and drank a whole jar of coffee just to feel happy again only knowing that you'll never get the friendship you had. Y/n slept in his lab for the day and woken up at 5:00. 8 full hours of sleep but he wasn't happy and continue to finish mark VII until it was 7:30 y/n grabbed a cup of coffee and ate a granola bar and left.