chapter 2

Y/n pov

I was doing the programming when I heard Cecil yelling at ichika for something I didn't care much so I was working on my mark VI until I notice houki behind us and I forgot to great or say hello to her yesterday.

Ichika: Y/n, Help?!

Y/n: Don't drag me into this.

Cecil: I Cecil alcott challenge you two to a duel.

Y/n: I didn't do anything to you today.

Cecil: Silence now we will start the duel at Monday and-

Y/n: Ichika what did you do?!

Ichika: I don't even know what's going on?! The girls tried to elect me as a representative as well as you but then Cecil got angry at me and you.

Y/n: Wait what why me?

Ichika: I don't know but what should we do?

Cecil: Will you two stop ignoring me!

Y/n: Sorry but this is the boys time to talk so can you please be a bit quiet on your rant? thank you, now where were we?

Cecil: I was trying to tell you we will have a duel at arena 3 at Monday.

Y/n: What's the catch?

Cecil: Whatever do you mean?

Y/n: What happens after you win and vice versa.

Cecil: Well if I win you have to do whatever I want and vice versa. Although that is if you beat me, and that will only happen if hell freezes over.

Y/n: Well then call me a jaw breaker cause I'm about to give you one hell of a toothache.

Cecil: Well then see you two at Monday.

Ichika: It's a date.

Cecil blush a bit from ichikas words but gave us the stern look again but houki was a bit angry at ichikas wording.

Chifuyu: Alcott and Orimuras. i expect you to be fully prepared for combat.

Y/n: Looks like I have to pull a all nighter again.

Ichika: By the way have slept or anything today?

Y/n: i had 5 cups of coffee and I haven't slept since yesterday.

Silence filled the room as i casually said i ingested 5 cups of coffee and haven't slept since yesterday morning.

Y/n: Well If you excuse me I need to prepare.

Chifuyu: Hey class isn't over yet

Y/n: Sorry Ms. Orimura but I don't see you ask to be in a fight a few days from know so excuse me.

I left the room and I can here the frustrated sighs of chifuyu, but she knows I'll be back there tomorrow morning so I renter my lab.

Jarvis: How was school sir?

Y/n: You see I was challenge to a duel in a few days from now so I need mark V in fighting shape. We'll continue mark VI after this is over.

Jarvis: Alright sir shall we begin to place the arc reactor in the suit.

Y/n: yes we should.

(Time skip brought to you by a chibi y/n trying to fly in the mark II)

Y/n: Okay Jarvis run a diagnostic scan on mark I-IV. And tell me the missing parts we need.

Jarvis: Sir I think you have visitors.

As Jarvis says that the door began to knock.

Y/n: Hold your horses Im coming!

I open the door to see houki and ichika.

Y/n: Sup bro. Hi houki. So what do you want know?

Ichika: Can we please come in?

Y/n: *sigh* sure just don't touch anything.

I let them in and I can see that they're surprised on the Mark I-IV.

Houki: Did you make all of these?

Jarvis: Yes, And Ms. Shinonono please don't touch them.

Hoouki: WHo said that?

Y/n: That my friend was Jarvis My Artificial intelligence also known as my assistant.

Ichika: So this is the assistant you've been talking to yesterday? These suites look cool.

Y/n: Yeah though I need to adjust them for the fight. So anyways what do you want from me?

Ichika: I need your help!

Y/n: ...Why didn't you ask houki?

Ichika: I did but we instead had a kendo training instead.

Houki: And I don't have a personal IS like ichika has.

Y/n: *sigh and smiles* You haven't changed at all houki from your habits to your focus on kendo.

Houki: S-Shut up!

Y/n: Well I can give ichika a briefing on how it works i never owned an IS so it's completely on his understanding.

Ichika: Thanks bro!

Y/n: hey that's what siblings do. *looks over to houki who was sad* oh houki I didn't mean to-

Houki: It's fine you two are siblings after all. Well I have to go sorry.

Y/n: See ya.

Ichika: What made her so upset?

Y/n: ok how dense are you how can you not see she fell in love with you and is trying to give you hints... I sometimes wonder why I'm even related to you.

Ichika: Huh?

Y/n: come ichika let the class begin.

(Time skip brought to you by a chibi y/n lecturing a chibi ichika with a dunce hat )

tomorrow afternoon

Jarvis: Sir the German military is calling.

Y/n: Put them in.

Female officer: Herr Orimura, wir bitten um eine weitere Lieferung von IS-Kernen sowie eine Lieferung von Waffen. (Mr. Orimura we request another shipment of IS cores as well as Weapons shipment.)

Y/n: okay, du bekommst sie bis morgen früh. (Okay, you'll receive them by tomorrow morning)

Female officer: wunderbar, Nun lassen Sie Ihre Zahlung auf Ihrem Konto. (wonderful, Well leave your payment in your account.)

Y/n: Danke. * hangs up*

Jarvis: Sir the french military is also calling.

Y/n: Put them through.

French Man: Bonjour.

Y/n: Alors pourquoi m'as-tu appelé ? (So what did you call me for?)

French Man: Nous aimerions demander vos armes et quelques noyaux. (We would like to request for your weapons and some cores.)

Y/n: Assurez-vous simplement de faire très attention lorsque vous manipulez les fusées et les noyaux (Sure just make sure you be extra careful in handling the rockets and the cores)

French man: Merci le matériel et les pièces que vous avez demandé seront là sous peu. (Thank you the material and parts you requested will be there shortly.)

Y/n: Merci beaucoup (Thank you very much)

I am a secret IS and weapons designer and manufacturer as well as the owner of my own company. i sell weapons and IS parts to the military of the foreign nations. from the united states to England and many more european countrys. i am the worlds biggest weapons and IS producer. The country request for IS cores and weapons, they pay me in cash but sometimes they pay me in materials for my suites but the titanium, tungsten and gold are hard to come by due to their popularity in the IS Production. I own a multi-billion dollar company, my company is in the united states and i have branch buildings in the other countrys for easy distribution. i made sure not to tell chifuyu and ichika for obvious reasons.