chapter 19

You were watching your brother  train himself while you eat a bag of chips you forgot that you have something to do and yell at ichika you'll see each other in class. You head down to the hallway and saw a bluenette with glasses attending to an IS.

Y/n: Um Excuse me, but classes are about to begin.

???: Huh? Oh thanks I guess.

Y/n: And by the way your using the wrong core for that IS.

You left the area and headed straight to class.

Charlotte: Bonjour y/n.

Y/n: Morning Charlotte. *You look around*

Charlotte: What's wrong?

Y/n: I thought Laura was going to- Agh!!!

Laura: Mourning my bride.

Y/n: Mourning Laura. *Gets up* So anything new about today?

Charlotte: Oui, it will be announced later.

Y/n: Okay... That's odd.

Laura: What is my bride?

Y/n: Usually ichika is here by now but it's almost time. *sigh* ...what did he do this time?

Chifuyu: Okay sit down class is about to start. *Sees ichika missing* Where is that idiot?

Y/n: Last I saw him he was training in arena 5.

Chifuyu: Why is he always late?

Y/n: What did you expect from our trouble magnet of a brother *sudden realization*...I should probably find him.

Ichika: Sorry I'm late!

Y/n: Okay spill it what did you do?

Ichika: Huh?

Y/n: Your not usually late but if something happens you'll pay no attention to time so spill it.

Chifuyu: Can you shut up! *Hits your head* Now spill.

Y/n: Aye aye captain *faints*

Chifuyu: Looks like I didn't hold back this time.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi you being poked by a concern Charlotte and Laura.

You woke up and saw girls looking sad and ichika looking very angry.

Y/n: What did I miss?

Ichika: we're going to have our school festival but the girls want us to do the following.

You looked at the class and they sweat drop while you were confused.

Ichika: Orimura's host club, Twister with the orimura twins, Pocky play with the twins, The king game with the orimura twins,

You were listening and have the face of shock in the options they all wrote.

Y/n: ...I am deeply disappointed and my day is ruin. Why can't we have something normal let's say maid cafe?

Laura: My thoughts exactly my bride.

Y/n: Thank you, now who here would like a maid cafe?

Charlotte: That's a good idea, not only that we can have either y/n and ichika help out in the kitchen or they could be a butler.

Girl 1: *Dreamy Sigh* the Orimura twins as a butler? that sounds totally awesome.

Girl 2: We need costumes.

Girl 3: I Know how to sew.

Girl 4: Okay so we decided on the cafe idea?

All the students share besides you and your brother.

Ichika: well, i guess i can just pretend it's a cafe with some unusual outfits.

Y/n: whatever helps you sleep in night bro. While everyone excuse me i have to help with the development of my dumb brothers IS as well as for someone named... Kanzashi?

Ichika: Well see ya bro.

Y/n: Make sure you do homework while I'm gone.

You gone out of the class room and saw it was 6 pm.

Y/n: My god how long was I out and how long was I in there?

You were what still wondering how much time you wasted sleeping in class and debating on the girls....options, you had to the development center and saw the bluenette again.

Y/n: Hello there, nice to see you again. are here to help with the IS development on Kanzashi sarahshiki?

Kanzashi: Huh? Oh it's you again, why are you here?

Y/n: I was tasked in helping the IS uchigane nishiki?

Kanzashi: I don't need help.

She slammed your foot when she tried to close the door. You tried to talk to her but she continued to slam your foot. You pulled your foot out of the door and she closed it.

Y/n: *holding his foot* What was that for I was trying to help?

Jarvis: Sir are you alright?

Y/n: No jarvis, I just got foot slammed by a door and a girl is preventing me from building the uchigane nishiki.

Jarvis: What now sir?

Y/n: Let's continue with the mark 42 and prepare the Micro-repeater.