chapter 13

You and charlotte were about to finish until the door knock.

Charlotte: Who could that be?

Y/n: I don't know but I guess we have to answer it.

You stand up and slowly goes to the door, you open It and it was miss yamada.

Yamada: Good evening gentlemen.

Y/n: Evening, what's going on?

Yamada: i'm here to announce that the male bath house has finally been finished.

Y/n: Wait we have bath house?

Yamada: Yes and I want to know if you and the boys want to try it.

Y/n: Ichika is asleep and Charles is tiered, so I guess I'll use it.

Yamada: Great, we'll see you tomorrow.

Y/n: Goodnight.

Charlotte: What did miss yamada told you about?

Y/n: there is now a male bathhouse. I'll be using it ichika is still asleep while your not actually a guy so I guess I'll see you later.

Charlotte: O-Oh of course.

Y/n: I'll see you later then.

You walked your way to the male bathhouse and you forgot you don't know where it is. So you asked Jarvis where it is located and once he told you bolted straight to the men's bathhouse. You enter the bath house and was in heaven a peaceful and calming. Until you heard a door open.

Y/n: Oh hi bro I didn't know you were still-

Charlotte: H-Hello.

You were in shock in seeing Charles in here and you averted eye contact and you put your head under water and soon resurface.

Y/n: C-Charllotte Why are Y-You here?

Charlotte: Well I wanted to use it to so if you don't mind.

Y/n: O-Okay but I won't look at you

Charlotte: T-Thank you monsieur.

You were in the bath in a very awkward situation there was a girl in the bath with you and you try your best to be polite and respectful. Silence filled the room until you decided to break the ice.

Y/n: ...So why are you here Charlotte?

Charlotte: well it's about what i told you before.

Y/n: oh you mean you're stay here at the academy.

Charlotte: Yes that's right, i think i'll stay here after all *place her hands on yours* Because your her y/n. I Think i want to be with you.

Y/n: oh I see. God above all gods help me!

Charlotte: besides that I decided one more thing, about the way i should be.

She Placed her chest at your back which made you blush like a maniac.

Y/n: this is to much for me. I think i'm feeling dizzy.

You were feeling a bit queasy about your situation but faint due to your embarrassment.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi Charlotte dragging you to your room.

You woke up in your room you remembered that you were in the bath with Charlotte and remembered that you didn't have your shirt on and you wondered if she saw the palladium poisoning. But you remembered that she doesn't see you much with your shirt off so you sigh in relief.

Y/n: Jarvis what time is it?

Jarvis: 7:30 Sir.

Y/n: Crap I got to go!

Jarvis: see you later sir.

You got into the bathroom, got changed , grabbed the mark II backpack and left in a hurry. You made it with seconds to spare.

Ichika: Hey bro you okay?

Y/n: I almost had a heart attack thinking I was out of time.

Ichika: thank goodness you made it in time.

Y/n: Thank god, I guess I need to take a seat now.

You took your seat and the school bell rang you were still winded from your running until miss yamada entered the room and you saw Charlotte in a girls uniform. You then remember what she was going to say yesterday and then the whole class was in a chattering about how you and ichika shared a room with her and wondered if you three gone into the new men's bathhouse. And soon Rin came in.

Y/n: and here come the demolitionist expert!

Rin: Y/n, Ichika!!!

Ichika: Don't for the love of god!

Y/n: *taps the button* shit it won't make it in time.

Ichika: I'm really gonna die!

Before you were able to brace the impact Laura saved you and ichika in a nick of time.

Ichika: am I not dead yet?

Y/n: Thanks laura-

Before you could finished she kissed you which made your mind go overdrive everyone was looking In a state of awe.

Laura: now i have decided to make you my bride, that is final and i won't hear any objections from you.

Everyone: What?!

Y/n: *thud* *armor deactivates*

Girl 1: On no I think you broke him!

Girl 2: Quick call the doctor!

Ichika: Bro, don't you dare leave me here all alone!

Charlotte: Monsieur y/n, are you alive?

Ichika: Medic!

You were passed out for the entire day but your mind was still wondering "what the fuck is going on?!"