chapter 9

Jarvis: are you alright sir?

Y/n: Just angry, anyways I need you check the periodic table again while I visit Cecilia and Rin in the nurses office.

Jarvis: Understood sir have a good day.

You left your room and began to get to the nurses office.

Chifuyu: There you are.

Y/n: What's this mission I got to do?

Chifuyu: I need you to keep this a secret.

Y/n: I'll try.

Chifuyu: I'm serious.

Y/n: I know but I don't know what it is  so I can't be certain to do it.

Chifuyu: Fine, I need you to protect your brother for me.

Y/n: Well he has many body gaurds so why me?

Chifuyu: Your suit is stronger than any IS so I need you to keep an eye on him.

Y/n: You have my words chifuyu. I'll try my best.

Chifuyu: anyways where are you going?

Y/n: To see Cecilia if she's okay.

Chifuyu: And how about Fan?

Y/n: Do I look like I care for her? No, so stop asking!

Jarvis: Sir I think you should-

Clank

Y/n: Sorry Jarvis but I need to be alone.

(Play it if you want to)

As you walked in the hall way and saw ichika and charlotte. As you were at the door hesitated at first but open and enter.

Rin: it wasn't necessary to help me back there.

Cecilia: we would have won if we were permitted to finish.

Y/n: Are fucking stupid you two morons almost died and you think me saving your ass was the problem!

Ichika: Bro calm down.

Y/n: You stay out of this! You two were out class by her IS by Miles and you thought you would win? Do you two have a death wish?!

Rin: And why do you care! Last time I check you never cared!

Y/n: I did care for you! Back then when I heard the news your parents were having a divorce I was there to cheer you up but instead we fought for dumb reasons! On how I was inferior to my brother, how I was the weakest link to my sister!

Ichika: Bro calm down.

Y/n: And what's worse you love him more than me!

Everyone was silent at your words.

Rin: What are you-

Y/n: I loved you but you choose him over me! And that hurt I thought you loved me, but I was wrong no one will ever love me cause you know why? Cause I'm no more than clone of him a failed clone that is inferior in every way!

Rin: Y/n im-

Y/n: Save it you never loved me so why ask for forgiveness, a failure like me can never live up to everyone expectations. I never ask to be born but here I am alive and still being fuck by the world. I wish we never met, so I wouldn't have fallin in love with you.

Charlotte: Y/n-

Y/n: I'm a failure so why do you guys even care...I'm staying in my room don't ever call me!

You slammed the door leaving everyone shocked in your anger and sadness the girls in the hallway were shocked in what just happened and let you pass they saw how you were still crying some felt bad on what just happened some were wondering why you and rin had a fight. Once in the room you flip the table and broke your T.V, you yelled and cried for hours. You open your mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and drank all your problems away.

Meanwhile with Rin

Ichika and Charles were still standing Reviewing on your words while Rin had a look of regret.

Cecilia: Oh dear it seems like the past finally showed it's ugly face and but it was a horrible monster.

Ichika: So that's why y/n never spoke about it, It hurts him to much to even speak or let anyone listen to him.

Charlotte: it's best to leave him alone we do not know what he's been through so we don't have rights too even say anything to him.

Rin: He loved me and yet i caused him to suffer and hate himself even more. I'm such an idiot.

The ground started to shake and soon a lot of girls entered the room asking fo Charlotte And ichika.

Time skip brought to you by chibi ichika and charlotte in a sea of girls.

You were woken up by ichika and charlotte. They saw your room and it was a total mess.

Ichika: You okay?

Y/n: i'm just drunk nothing more thing else.

Charlotte: Did you drink the hole bottle?

Y/n: yes, i just want to drown all those bad memories away. What time is it?

Charlotte: 7:00 A.M.

Y/n: So why did you wake me up?

Ichika: You left the nurses office in a bad way and we wanted to see what happened to you.

Y/n: Thank you but you should worry about the tournament.

Charlotte: It's okay we still have time for you.

Y/n: Thank you Charlotte I really needed to hear that.

Ichika: So what was the mission chifuyu asked you.

Y/n: i still have a massive of hangover so i won't be able to remember much.

Click.

Jarvis: good morning sir. It seems you had a rough night.

Y/n: i'm sorry jarvis but can you clean this up, i don't wanna talk about it.

Jarvis: Understandable, have a good day sir.

Y/n: Thank you.

You got out of the room and headed to the kitchen to eat some breakfast you were in line and saw that everyone was excited for the Tournament but you focused and ordered A bacon and (how you like your eggs) with a cup of coffee. As you eat you notice that ichika and charlotte wasn't here at the cafeteria and you thought they're preparing for the match so you continued to eat but yesterday's events still lingers in your mind and you wondered if it was worth finding an alternative for the palladium core. just to continue your suffering. You were silent until it was almost time for the tournament to begin.