chapter 5

You heard the noise of the heart monitor and the chattering of many people.

???: He's coming around, Hurry stabilize him!

??? 2: Hurry get the electromagnetic now!

Ichika in mark IV: Now what to do jarvis?

Jarvis: Now carefully plant the device on his-

??? 1: We need more anesthesia and blood!

You can hear the cries of people but you don't know who it was. Until you fell unconscious.

Tomorrow

You woke up in the hospital bed at school and saw chifuyu, Rin, Cecil, houki and ichika at your bed widening their smiles.

Ichika: Alright it work!

Jarvis: Of course it worked Ichika the palladium core is able to generate 3 GJ/s it can theoretically keep his heart running for 50 lifetimes.

Chifuyu: Thank you for sending us the materials needed to keep him alive.

Jarvis: Don't mention it Ms. Orimura.

Ichika: How are you bro?

Y/n: I feel okay. *Tries to get up*

Chifuyu: *pushes you back* don't even think about it Mister. You'll be absent for a few days so your body can heal.

Y/n: What?

Houki: Y/n I'm sorry for you to take a Missile for me.

Y/n: It's alright you don't need to.

Ichika: You gave us a heart attack when you got hit by that missile.

Chifuyu: By the way what did they mean by president?

Y/n: What?

Chifuyu: The doctors that came in here where from Orimura inc. and they said to stabilize the boss, care to explain?

Y/n: ...*sigh* i guess the truth has to come out sometimes. I own orimura inc.

Everyone: what?!

Chifuyu: For how long?

Y/n: since the first day i created it. About 5 years ago.

Cecil: wait you mean the world's weapons and IS manufacturer?!

Ichika: wait you guys heard of it?

Rin: The whole world now's it but people think it might be a different person by the name of orimura than your orimura name.

Houki: How did I not heard of this?

Cecil: Due to legal reasons the president has to keep his identity a secret so that his family won't be used for ransom.

Y/n: yeah you guys got me. Excuse me I have a meeting with the Chinese government.

Jarvis: Don't worry sir obadiah has been attending the meetings between nation for supplies and IS parts.

Y/n: Really?

Jarvis: incoming call from obadiah Stane.

Y/n: Put him through.

Stane: Mr. Orimura it is a honor to finally meet you.

Y/n: you know why you called right?

Stane: Yes, as of today I shall run orimura inc. in your place until you finish Highschool and College. You are able to help with the company time to time and your funds has been sent  to you directly after every supply drop to many nations and the treasury has been kept lock until further notice.