epilogue

I keep thinking back on the day I first met her, it floats around my head like a movie projector all the way up till our wedding day

I remember the lecture her brother and father gave me. "Don't hurt her, I own a gun," I remember the way Logan cried beside me before she walked down the aisle.

I remember crying myself as she walked down the aisle, I haven't cried since those four months she left me. Even though it was two years ago it's still fresh on my mind.

I also remember them dragging me away from her hotel room on my bachelor's night. I  didn't even want to be away from her.

I remember proposing to her, the way her tears fail sticks in my mind. As she thought I was joking, I also remember how she passed out and nearly gave me a panic attack.

I'd have never thought I was worthy of love, en she happened. She came into my life and planted so many flowers, but I'll never want her to leave.

Things always happen for a reason, and meeting ivory was bound to happen. 

I remember when she first told me the news, we lay on the grass. Italy sunshine on us.

"Say the first thing on your mind," I say,

Her head lays in my lap as we go back and forth.

"I love it here." She starts.

"You," I say.

"I miss Salem."

"You," I repeat.

"I'm hungry."

"You under me." She rolled her eyes.

"Do you think we can get milkshakes?" I shake my head at her thoughts, I know she's joking.

"Your lips around my cock." She closed her eyes shaking her head. Before she can speak I went on.

"You, you are my thought every single time I wake up."

"I'm pregnant."I stop my rant letting her words float around the air.

Two words welcome a new joy in my life.

I watch as she holds our son's hand, Ezra. Helping him walk towards me. I scooped him up swinging him around as his soft giggles fill the room.

We came a long way, I glance toward Logan and rhea as she sat in his lap watching every word leave his mouth. Happiness filled this room.

Mason sits with his wife Mia, placing his hands over her round stomach. Robin sat on the edge of his chair with his boyfriend laughing at something.

Here we are, all together laughing and happy we're carefree.

My family was complete the moment she touches my arms. I found a home, ivory is my home. And if I ever get lost I will find my way back to her.

The people I care for more than life itself all in one room, even Logan.  Every single mistake I made was worth it because, without it, I wouldn't be here.

I held ivory in my arms with Ezra, looking around. At my family.

Without them, I would be left broken down. My life has started without her and it ends with her as more come to join us.

As our hearts collide as one.

HOLY SHIT!  I can't believe this story has come to an end

HOLY SHIT! 
I can't believe this story has come to an end. Thank you all so much. I love you all!