4. another night

ivory ;)

ivory ;)

I caved in, fuck it what the worst that can happen, I mean I could die but, don't I want to do that already? I told Lydia I was leaving But just to find out she was leaving with someone else. We drove in the car in silence, Giovanni was driving and logan was next to him ad I sat between mason and robin.

"So where are we going? " I asked fiddling with my fingers. "to get you out of that sexy ass dress, your gonna need other clothes if you want to party with us," logan snickered just as we pulled into the parking garage of our apartment complex building.

~

"What exactly do I have to wear to this Outten! "  I yelled from my room. "just pick something damn it," Logan yelled and then I heard some drop

"Sorry! " Great I let four men into my house and they try to break it apart. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my closet.

I don't know exactly what they're planning but, I hope it fun. I was wearing a crop tank top with leggings and high-top converse. I walked out of my room to see what the hell did they break now.

Logan was in my fridge, robin was picking up glass and mason was looking at my bookshelf and Giovanni was just sitting there watching them.

"what the fuck happened I left got like ten minutes," I exclaimed looking at them with wide eyes. "I'm sorry it just slipped out my hands," robin hissed once he cut his finger on one of the glass

"you idiot," I mumbled walking over to him, I grabbed his hand putting it to my mouth to suck the blood, "um you didn't have to do that," he mumbled I rolled my eyes I been taking care of idiots my whole like aka my brothers. please don't tell me I added four more to the list.

"it fine I have bandaids in the bathroom go get one I will clean this up, and mason put that book down right now I promise you don't want to read about fairy porn," I ran my hands through my hair.

I couldn't help to chuckle at how fast he put the book back. "okay I'm ready let's go," I stated "get a sweater now," Giovanni grumbled out.

"no I'm cool," I replied
"get the sweater I won't ask again," Giovanni stated more than ask I rolled my eyes and went to get the sweater. Did I ever mention I hate him?

yes I'm lying
~

We pulled into a parking lot, it looked abandoned. I wrap the sweater around me more as we walked towards the gate.

where the hell are we?

"don't tell me you are scared,"  Logan sneaked up behind me making me jump slightly, Fuck!

"no I'm not scared, but if you guys planning to kill me, you should have given me time to hide drugs," I joked.

"don't worry doll your safe with us," Robin said he voice was so settling it was a voice that you can listen to ASMR videos about, and I mean those type of ASMR.