28. pain.

ivory-

ivory-

I slipped on Giovanni's hoodie, the smell of his Cologne filled my nose. Tonight I'm staying in. It's a week from Halloween and the boys are busy as hell.

Between the constant calls of my family including my mother, and the notes I received. I just didn't want to go out, I still didn't tell the boys about them or my mother. Hell, I didn't tell anyone. I just don't want them to worry.

Besides, the boys are out of town for an away game. I'm a little upset that I didn't go with them this would be the first I missed a game.

I step into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of apple juice. I heard my phone buzz on the counter. Other than those four idiots, I literally have no friends so who the hell is texting me?

Biggest wingspan<3: what are you doing?

Me: snorting some crack, hbu?

Biggest wingspan<3: don't forget to dust your nose off before meeting me upstairs.

Me: why do I have to meet you in your home? OH MY GOD! are you gonna kidnap me?!

Me: aren't you supposed to be in Washington? So ha you can't kidnap me.

Biggest wingspan<3: darling, just come the fuck upstairs.

I think he's tired of me.

Me: fine, but I'm gonna take my sweet precious time.

___________

I walked down the familiar halls towards Giovanni's room. I swear he was on Washington for a couple more days.

I open the door, looking around for him. I dropped my phone on his bed walking towards the windows watching the rain pour down.

It's has been raining a lot for the past weeks, I'm not complaining though. I'm just upset I haven't gone to go dance in it again.

I felt him press against my backside, wrapping his hand around my neck making me smile.

"Did you miss me?"  He asked me, I turn towards him. I inhaled a sharp breathtaking sight at his face.

It held a bruise, his lip was slightly busted. Yet he looks incredibly sexy. That is so not fair.

"What happened?" I asked bringing my hand to his face.