15. yours.

Ivory-

Ivory-

after a horrible movie night, Giovanni stayed back to help me clean up. The boys decided to watch a scary movie and, let just say I will be finding popcorn on my sofa for weeks.

"You know you really didn't have to help me clean up," I say grabbing the trash bag. "It no problem." He says, but he says it like it a problem.

"You sure?" I say bending down to pick up the empty beer bottles. "Yes, I'm sure, ivory." Just the way how he says my names send goosebumps down my spine.

I continue picking up the trash placing it all in the bag. As I was finished I walked over to the kitchen leaning against the counter. Watching him wash the dishes.

How his Soapy went in rotations around the sponge. His rings and his tattoos making it look much sexier.

"Staring is rude," he says, I jump slightly dragging my eyes from his hands to his face.

"It a nice view." I shrugged, leaning over the counter. "I know a lot about a good view, I had an amazing one yesterday." He smirks.

Im guessing he referring to last night, I felt the back of my neck heat up just thinking about it.

"Tell me ivory, do think about me often?" He asked suddenly. Casting my eyes to the floor, hearing the water shut off. He prompts himself on the counter.

His elbows lay on the counter as his face is being held up against his hands. "You know I think about you often," Giovanni admits.

He gazes at me with hooded eyes, full of need and lust. "I think about what I'm gonna do you next."

"How I'm gonna have you screaming all night," I bite down on my bottom lip, looking at him.

He pushed himself off the counter walking towards me, pushing me into the counter. This dam asshole plaster a smile on his lips, looking at me like he starving. So am I'm.

"Do you have any idea how bad I wanted to feel you, hear you moan my name?" He lowers his head near my ear. I nearly lost dam mind as he spoke again. "Begging me to take you..." he nibbles against my neck.

I clench my thighs together. God, I want him to touch me so bad. "When I heard you begging for me to fuck you last night, oh god it was heaven to my ears."

He bites down on my neck sucking the spot. I placed my hands on his shoulder holding them tight.

"I want to hear you beg tonight." He says sucking harder on that spot.