22. safe haven

Ivory-

Ivory-

The soft music from my air pods plays smoothly as I filled in the last of my answer on my paper. The class was just coming to end and I rather do my work here than at home.

My earbud was tugged out my ear making me looking to my left to see Giovanni, he placed the AirPod on his ear. Nodding it softly to the music, a small smirk on his lips.

"Well, are you mine?" He cocked an eyebrow, referring to the song I was listening to. "I don't know what to give me." I looked down at my invisible watch. "Six to seven business days to think about that."

He placed the AirPod back on my ear, going back to a conversation with the boys. As I filled out the last question he tugged my AirPod out again.

"Yes, Giovanni." I smiled at him as he took both my AirPods out placing them in the case. "What are you doing tonight?"

I placed my finger on my chin like I was thinking. Honestly, I'm not doing crap, my brothers have been trying to get me out of the house since Austin's birthday a week ago. In their words, I have been, distant and antisocial.

"Nothing, why?" I asked, gathering my book. "We're going out tonight." He tells me. They follow me, up as I placed the paper on the desk. Walking out of the class.

"Okay, so what are we doing?" I asked, hooking my arm through mason and Robin's arms.

"We're gonna do something a little illegal tonight," Giovanni tells me. "So you in?"

I furred my eyebrows. What the hell do they mean illegal, it's the way how he said it as they do it all the time.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, we take a seat at one of the benches. Dropping my head on mason's shoulder.

"It's a surprise." I scoffed "I hate surprise." I tell them. It true surprise just catch me off guard and I don't know how to process it.

"It's gonna be fine, just have some faith," Mason says, I rolled my eyes. Have faith huh?

"If something happens to me I'm blaming you guys." I pointed at them all. Giovanni looks me up and down, crossing his arms as he laid back against the tree.

"I won't let anything happen to you, we won't. You know you're our safe haven ivory." 

I smiled at his words, I swear if I'm not mistaken. I heard does words before, not from some else but from him.

Where did I hear him say that?

"Okay. I'm in." I tell them. They pump their fist in the air. I couldn't help to laugh.

This all better be fun.

———

A very sweaty mason hugged me as he walked out of the locker room. They just won another game in this which makes it their fourth win. When I pulled away from mason I noticed the slightly irritated look on Giovanni's face as he watched us.