2. careful

ivory<3

ivory<3

I flutter my eyes open the sun shines down on my eyes. My mouth stretching in a yawn as I got out of bed. The sun was just rising it was five-fifteen and my classes started at nine but I have time to get in my workout.

I received my books for my classes two days ago and I met with my advisor and took a tour of the campus so I can know where all my classes are. I pulled my green and white toothbrush out of the holder and brush my teeth. I should shower when I come back from the gym.

Walking out of the bathroom and into the closet I pulled out a Nike workout set. Walking out of my room and grabbing my keys and phone as I rushed past the foyer and the living room into the kitchen.

I work out three times a week and on Thursdays and Friday, I do self-care mostly meditate and I play volleyball so I guess I have to keep a clear mind. I filled up my water bottle and rushed back into my room to grab my AirPods.

The elevator ding and the doors as I walked out towards the gym. Mr. Peterson did mention it was a gym, it was still very early so perhaps there will be no one in there no one shouldn't be in there right? 

I was right! I walked into the gym the large room filled with multiple gym equipment along with a wall of mirrors the interior matching the apartment complex building just as much. I walked over to the mats.

I stretch my body I follow chole ting workout routine it helps me stay fit. I wasn't skinny to the bone I had some meat on me but I do like to work out just to keep some form of sanity. being alone with my mind I would say it dangerous.

But I'm free I keep running away from my problems instead of facing them but if I face them I will only hurt myself so the option is to turn it off because in the end. That what I'm good at.

sweat dripped down my face the flyaways from my loose bun stuck to my forehead and the back of my neck. I walked over the benched and took a large sip from my water bottle.

wiping the sweat off my forehead I walked over to the treadmill looking out for you filled my Airpods as placed them back in my ears.

I wonder how my time is gonna be here will I make more friends?  or get blackout drunk and run around naked around campus. Those are things I would like to do but then again it would be on the front cover in the span of an hour, but maybe my mother would come back and see her not-so-perfect daughter.

My mother was never really in my life, After she had me she basically left leaving me with my dad. Even when I would see her she would just complain all the time, I haven't seen her since my father called her an honorable slut. But hey mother like daughter!

I shut my eyes tight and exhaled a large breath, I keep having flashes of that night I just need to stop thinking about it altogether.

Inhaling a shaky breath, I wiped my sweat from my forehead and walked off the treadmill. I was upset and I couldn't do anything to change it so I have to accept it.