21. pretty girl.

A/n- both hands on the phone babes-Giovanni ;)

Giovanni ;)

She will be the death of me. I'm pretty sure I will die because of her.

Ivory has been on my mind, I'm not complaining but when I made this arrangement I didn't think I would become this attached.

it excites me.

I shove my hand in my pocket pulling out a key. unlocking her front door, I placed the key back in my pocket. The smell of lavender fills my nose, from the candle on the table. She's home.

I'll take her out tomorrow. Maybe I should tell her, I have been waiting for her to even say something about my family yet she didn't say a thing. Maybe I scared her off?

The first person I told just ran to my father. literally, ran into his bed. Will she look at me the same if I tell her the rest? would she stay? She probably is just like her. And leave me I don't want her to leave me, not when I'm fa- nope none of that.

I closed the door, gently releasing the knob I don't want her to know I'm here. I like surprising her, I walk to her room. I twist the knob to the ivory room and open the door.

I hear a gasp and look up to see her covering herself with the covers, popping her head out. Holding the sheets tight over her chest.

I narrow my eyes down at her, what is she doing?  I closed the door and lock it. I was planning on sitting here and just be near her, I catch myself doing that a lot lately.

"W-what are you doing here?" She whispered yelled. "How do you even get on here?"

"Don't ask questions you already know sweetheart," I reply walking towards the bed. She rolled her eyes sitting up on her elbows.

I look down at her body, her leg sightly arched up. My eyes fall to her panties on the floor.

What the hell?

I lifted the sheets, seeing she almost completely naked. No shorts, just a tank top her nipples harden against the thin fabric.

She snatches the sheet from me covering herself again. "Where're your clothes?" I questioned her.

She looks around the room, not answering and I walked to the bathroom. Who the fuck is in here? I swear if it's that dam teacher.  She was shocked I'm here and she flustered.

"Nobody is here gio." She says. I look around the room looking at her walk-in closet, nothing. There is no one here!

So why is she naked?