33. shatterd.

ivory<3

ivory<3

I blink at the three boys in front of me, the silly smile on their faces holding up a playboy bunny costume.

"what the fuck is that?" I asked, crossing my arms. they showed up ten minutes ago I miss them so much, we haven't talked but they always came to check up on me. if it was text or they would just show up but they would just check-up, and I liked that.

"what does it look like doll face?" Robin placed his hand over my shoulder. "it's your costume."

I look at him in disbelief. there's no fucking way I'm wearing that. or going out in that matter I'm not ready. I've only been to my classes and home. I haven't even been at their games which I feel horrible for because they haven't been doing so great.

"there's no way I'm wearing that." they snickered, I narrowed my eyes at them.
"if you think I'm wearing that, you all lost your dam mind."

"Wanna bet?" logan says, a cocky grin on his lips. I shake my head.

I would wear it, hell I would look so fucking good in it. but I don't want to go. I need to get out I've been ignoring everyone that's not healthy.

"look, it's a Halloween party were just going to have some fun. as soon as you say the word we can leave we promise." logan says, that well know cocky grin was gone and replaced with a gentle one.

I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Okay."

the corners of my mouth turn into a small smile watching them jump around. I really hope tonight goes well.

I don't even want to go out but maybe, I could use this.

"But I'm not wearing that," I gesture to the outfit. robin grabbed my arm placing them behind my back, making me let out a squeal.

"Oh trust me doll face, you're wearing that. even if we have to put it on you ourselves." I could hear the amusement in his tone as he gestures mason and logan to come closer, next thing I know I'm being tickled to death.

"stop!" I wheezed out, tears coming to my eyes from the force of laughter.

"not you gotta wear it." logan tickled my feet, cause me to jerk and kick him in the leg.

"Please, stop!" I cried out, my laughter filling the room. I missed this feeling.

"who would have thought, doll's face looks so pretty when she begs." Robin stopped tickling me making me shove him.