I could see the tears wailing up in her eyes yet she never let them fall.

"What happened to you?" She asked great her hormones are kicking in.

I Burst out laughing, I keep laughing till her tears are dried up on her cheeks. I ignore the sharp pain in my chest looking at her.

Memories of walking into my bedroom catching her and my father floats between us.

"Gio-"
"What happened to me? You happened Hannah."

She takes a step back away from me.

"What did I do?"

I laugh darkly at her, my voice was so strong yet so broken I didn't even recognize it as I spoke.

"You've broken me down so much, I can't even commit to the one girl I ever truly care about."

Pain covers her face. "That's what you did, you betrayed me so much I'm Afraid every girl would end up a whore, like you."

"Gio-" she began to say, but she has nothing to say. She knows I'm right.

"I told you the source of my pain and you took it away and gave it back ten times worse."  I shake my head, looking up at the moon.

"You might have that ring on your finger, but you will always be nothing." The look on her face makes me grin inside, I've landed the final blow. And her tears drop

________________

I pace the floor of my room, ignoring the shortness of breath that release from me.

I've left the event moments ago, after that conversation with Hannah, I slip my shirt off taking a seat on the bed.

The after the smell of her scent fills my nose as I lean back into her pillow, it fades slowly but I can still smell it lingering everywhere. As if she rolled around my whole room.

In a way she did.

I pull out my journal from my bedside table, scribbling words in it, it seems every time I open this book.

She is the first subject, I'm not complaining I enjoy it. The corner of my lips tugs in a smile thinking of this first time I met her.

The first time she met me, she was begging Austin to play with her. But the first time I met her was when we were eight, we go back so many years it was bound to happen.

We're eight and I'd just won my first little league game, she was sitting in the grass playing with a look-alike doll of herself.

I remember her curly hair and her eyes that were so light from the sun. Growing up seeing my father abused my mother and she still loved him after I thought all girls like that.

I remember walking over to her and breaking the doll, I thought she was gonna take the hint I like her. Yet when she started to cry, I was So confused.

My door bust open making me look up, Logan ran towards me, his breath heavy I could see his eyes bloodshot red.

"Where the hell is your phone?" He shouted at me, I dropped my journal on the bed standing up looking at him.

"What's wrong?" I question him, an uneasy feeling coming towards my chest along with another sharp pain.

"I-I have been calling you, something happened." Logan starts to hyperventilate, grabbing his shoulder sitting him down making him look at me.

"Logan calm down, what happened?" I asked him again, here out a shallow breath. His hands won't stop shaking.

He gulped, his voice was so broken. I didn't expect the next words to leave his mouth would break me.

"It's ivory, there was an accident."

———————

I could hear my heart in my ears, my chest tightening in pain as we rush toward to hospital.

Everyone sat in the waiting room, tears in the brim of their eyes.

"Where is she?" I asked, looking at Ace. His whole demeanor matching mine.

"Giovanni sit down." He pushed my shoulder towards the chair.

I shrugged out his grip, holding back the broken tears ready to drop. The tears I've never let drop not even when my father hurt me so bad they should've.

"Giovanni, you need to calm down." Ace raised his voice, I shook my head looking around the room.

"don't tell me what to do! I need to see my girl," I shout at him pushing him back.

A huge lump in my throat looking into his eyes, I could feel multiple hands-on me making me angrier.

"Where my girl." I choked, I can't focus. Everyone is saying everything but what I want to hear.

My chest tightens more making me groan, I cloud to see the doctors yelling. I turn my head towards the door.

There was so much blood, I stumbled over to them rolling her body in. I could spot her miles away, she looked so lifeless.

My eyes widen, I could feel arms wrap around me pulling me back. My chest tightens each moment.

It was like, I was drowning her name was on the tip of my tongue yelling till I can't longer breathe. Till I was lifeless.

Ivory
Ivory
Ivory
I
V
O
R
Y

Ivory      Ivory              Ivory                       I                        V                            O                          R                              Y

okay! I said I was gonna do three updates, but it's four am. And I just wanted to give you guys this and then Tomorrow I will give you the other two.

I hope you enjoyed this.