Alternative Climax Episode-Janani Ravichandran

Your My Music!

When they were travelling in the car,they witnessed the posters and warm welcome in Chennai. Siv holds Sam's hand and leans on his shoulders and visits the day she was discharged from hospital.

Siv pov

After Sam left the room with their cute moments, siv started to write the missing part in the lyrics. She could get through all the emotions of fear, loneliness, fear of losing her closed ones when she was caged in the cave - she wrote her feelings as lyrics and she could feel the tears rolling over her cheeks.

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. she wiped off her tears and asked the person to come in and expected it was Sam but Vinay came there. He came running to her and gave her a tight hug. She also wrapped him in her embrace. Suddenly she felt tears on her and asked vinu what's the matter.

Siv: Hey Vinu what happened now?

Vinu: (sobbing lightly) Do you even have an idea how feared I was when you were missing! I couldn't put them through words Akka. I was really worried.

Siv: I know my baby I really missed you and thought I would not be able to see you all again.

Vinu: Hey don't ever dare to tell like this. I am very happy you have Sam in your life.

Siv: Really? Do you also really like him?!! (She is eagerly waiting for his reply)

Vinu: haha see the glow on your face when I talk about him.

Siv: Hey don't change the topic answer me Vinu.

Vinu: Yes , I really like Sam; it's like having our papa around. Do you know how worried and concerned he was on that time; He was like he lost his life. I am sure he will do anything to see you happy and the way he cares makes me proud and happy about your choice.

Siv: (Smiling and blushing) I thought you were a kid but no you have grown up so much that you are proud of my choice. Anyways you will always be my kid my dear.

Saying this they both shared a happy hug.
At that time her mom and Ammachi came in with her juice and on seeing them both hugging she asked what's the matter. They both laughed and said nothing mom.

She gave the juice to Siv and asked to drink , at that time Ammachi asked how is she feeling now. Siv said she is fine now and continued to drink the juice.

Amma: Siv, so what's cooking between you and Sam ?

Siv was shell shocked to hear this that gave her cough spilling her juice!!

Siv: Amma what are you asking about ?

Amma: Don't act like you don't know about what I am talking !! She tells little angry..

Siv just processed the thought and she mastered the courage to not to hide anything to her mom. She was confident and happy about her Choice..

Siv: Mom we both love each other and please understand us.. He is a...

Her mom interrupted

Amma: I didn't expect this from you Siv. We never thought you would decide your life on your own.

Siv: Mom please let me finish talking (siv was worried and turning sad)

All 3 bursts into laughter... Siv was confused on seeing this!! She started to ask what's happening here..

Ammachi: we are laughing, still don't you get the point dumb head??!!

Vinu: Yeah Ammachi, My Akka is slightly a tube-light !!

Amma: Hey don't tease my dear daughter. Siv come here and she gave her a big hug.

Siv: Mom can you tell what's happening here?

Amma: Hey little kiddo, we know what's between you two long back and we are happy on your decision.

Siv: (Excited to the top) So you accept our relationship??!!

Amma: Yes Siv, Initially I noticed you two and sensed something is cooking between you both and was very worried that he is coming from a rich background and how the boy will be!! But he proved me wrong!! The way he cares for you , supports you and respect you shows his love. when Vinu told about that day and when he explained Sam's emotions I was totally happy . Do you know what's the most precious thing ? It's the respect and love we get from our partner! One who respects his girl will never let her down in front of anyone! And the fear of losing you show his love towards you ma!! I really like him and I am so proud of your choice my dear Sivu!!

Ammachi: Yeah Sivu, Let you both be the Music and tune which can't be separated !!

Siv got happy tears by those words from her mom and Ammachi .. she quickly gave hugs to her Mom Vinu and Ammachi and leaves the room to convey this to Sam!!

She enters to the garden where she sees the boys playing Pubg and the girls having their chats!!

Sam noticed Siv and stood up from the swing chair. Siv ran in happiness and unexpectedly She hugged Sam in front of everyone and still her happy tears are escaping from her eyes !! Sam asked siv to look into his eyes..

They just faced each other without moving from their hug!

Sam: Hey Siv what happened da?! Why are you crying ?! Just let me know Siv..

Siv: Am not crying Samieiii!!!

Sam: Then what is that happiness coming out of your eyes?!!

Siv: Yeah Samieiii exactly am so happyy that it's coming out as tears!! Mom accepted our relationship Samieii!!!!!!

Sam: What????? Really !! How does she know and what did she react?!

Siv: I have no idea how she knows but she is happy with our relationship!

Sam: Am so happyy dii! Says this and hugs her tightly in happiness and kisses on her head!

Pradeep: (coughs) There are little kids here ! And you are spoiling them !!

They both got released from the hug!

Sam: Yarruuu!! Neenga lam kid ah!

Pradeep: of course!!

David: You both be na!! Hey siv and sam congrats... Really it's a big step !

Sam: Thanks da!!

Then everyone congrats them and they planned to celebrate the evening!

Sam and siv goes to mom and Ammachi and seeks their blessings and they happily gave their blessings and their family seems to have the missing piece for long time since Siv father passed away! Sam fulfilled his shoes !!

That evening they arranged a small barbeque and enjoyed their happy moments! All of them were there including Amma,Ammachi Vinu and Swetha. Then they connected with Sam's parents through video call and informed about their relationship and the fact that everyone at Siv's home are also happy with the decision. Hearing this Sam's parents were also happy and Latha mom started to roast Sam that she knew they will end up together, our roast master also joined her and they both roasted both Sam and Siv. All of them were happy to see this. And at last Sam informed that let this be within our family and friends here. We need our privacy from the society and will inform them when the right time comes. Everyone agrees with him and they disconnected the call. After sometime Siv mom,Ammachi and Vinu went to sleep.

Saying friends just by mere words don't define the friendship.. The journey in all ups and downs denotes them as a family not just friends !! After all the scenes happened all the couples got some happiness and spent some alone time with each other !!

The days and weeks goes in rigorous practice and composition of 6 songs for the album. They couldn't even realize how fast their days are moving. In about one month's time their album got completed and with heavy heart all of them left Siv's house. But the happy thing was Siv mom, Ammachi and Vinu were also leaving to chennai with them since it was the day of the album release!

Back to present-

They reached the hotel which is close to the launch venue and they were practicing and getting ready for the big event of their life!!

After some practice, all the band members decided to get ready .They planed to wear white attire as the stage will be set in black theme it will be perfect to shine in the dark!! The band members boys were getting ready in one room and Sri and siv were getting ready in another room!! Once Sri got ready she pinged Gautam to come to lobby , so he left the room once he got ready. Sam noticed this and understood Siv will be alone in room and went there!!

Sam knocks the door and Siv opens it thinking it is Sri! She was stunned to see his look! Sam was dressed in white shirt folded his cuffs to elbow with black tie and black pant!! She didn't move for a minute that Sam shook her shoulders to get her to reality!! After that they both went inside!

Sam: Enna madam, Someone here seems lost!

Siv: Aye, nothing like that! You look stunning, she said with smile on her face. She turned to the mirror and she took her earring to wear.

Sam smiled at her compliment and started to adore her in his thoughts. Siv was wearing a full length white gown with a white and golden over coat with her hair set free!! Sam went behind her and they were seeing each other in the mirror. He held her hands that were about to wear earrings, he took the earrings in his hand and he did that for her! After that he took the neck piece and wore it on her and finally made her to sit on the couch and he kneels down to make her wear her heels! She was speechless as he cares her this much. Both of their eyes were locked from the time they started to look in the mirror. Siv bends down and pecked him on his forehead.

Sam: Siv , finally we are about to achieve what we dreamt of! This day will be one of the most important day in our life!!

Siv: yeah Sam, after all those hurdles and bad days we didn't give up our hope and it's possible because of our extended family. Without them this is not possible!

Sam: Yes cutie pie, you are always right! And thank you for being with me always as my strength!! I can't live without music so as you!! Your my music di.. Love you so much Siv!

Siv: Love you too Samieee! The connect we have can't be expressed through words but I surely know that we are like that music and tune which cannot be separated from each other and without each other one cannot exist alone!

Sam gets up on his leg and siv too got up from the couch. They both share a warm hug for sometime till they hear a knock on the door! Pradeep comes and says they have to leave to the concert hall!

Sam pov-

We had some beautiful moments together and Pradeep asked us to leave to the concert hall. When we went there, it was almost full and I could able to see all our familes seated in front rows along with Mani and Manasa family too. I was happy to see Manas's father recovered and smiling ! And there were our college principal, Anu mam in the front rows . I could see our college faces in that hall. And there were the album company members and the chief guest invited was a big music director in the industry! We were excited to perform in front of them. We were in the position as planned . I was standing in the middle , on to my right was Sri followed by Gautam with base guitar and then Pradeep with drums; on my left was Siv followed by David with Keys! We planned to perform 3 songs from the album as discussed with the album company ! The chief guest Arrived and sat in the front row!

We started to perform the first song which is a peppy number everyone has a part to sing and we sang flawlessly and the audience gave a huge response ,there were dancing and the flashes on their mobiles that gave us a hope that they loved the performance. Then I announced we are moving to the second song which was a mix of classical and western Siv started with swaras and I continued the western fusion along with the instruments played!! We both had eye contact in between the song and Sri took the end of second song to the next level. After the second song has been completed , we could hear the sound of the audience to the peak, they were shouting and whistles that lasted for about 2 mins! After that we went to the last performance of the night!! The third performance - this was the second song in the album!!

Song name- Nee illa Naan!!

I started to sing the Song which should be continued by Siv. It was duet performed by myself and Siv in the album also !!

Sam:

Unnai pirintha nodiyil
En idhaya thudipu nindrathai unardhenadi en kanmaniye!
Unnai kanda pinnae athu meendum thudithathai arinthendi Naanum !!
Unnai ezhanthal intha vaazhkaiku artham illai adiyei en azhagae!

Siv:

Nee illa naanum
nee illa naatkalum
En vaazhvil azhithidum nimadangal aagum ennuyire
Unnale vaazhgiren
Unnakule irrukirenda en kalvane!!

While singing the whole song the moments of separation crossed in both of our thoughts and Our eyes got moist on thinking that day . we were looking into each other eyes promising that we are with each other and will never each other! The song was melancholy melody that had our feelings mixed very deep in it ,which was so real ! Once the song the got over the whole hall was silent to the core! We really got scared why the audience were so much silent and only then we realised they connected to the song that much that they got their emotions and went speechless!! After sometime, it was the chief guest who clapped his hands coming out from the song and the whole crowd started to clap harder and harder and start to roar!!!

They called the music director to the stage and he just praised us more than we expected. He was just moved and impressed by our band and his speech was very much positive about each and everyone in the band. He specifically mentioned about the Nee illa naan song and said the whole song was beautiful and he got Mesmerized!! Generally, he won't speak much but to all others shock he took much time to appreciate us which made us proud and happy!!

The album company's director and secretary also gave a speech and appreciated and we were overwhelmed when they said they planned to sign us for more projects !! I could see all our parents face proud and happy on our achievements! The chief guest released the CD and the function got over by tirelessly clicking the pictures all over and we spent time with fans waiting for pics and autographs.. In between that Pradeep called us for a brats band hug and we had a huge hug jumping and celebrating our success.. There were multiple pics clicking on our hug and we were Proud and happy of ourselves. I was between siv and Pradeep and this was the best day in my life after my proposal day; that tops the best day list always!!! We went to our parents and had hugs and few moments with each other. Latha ma was proud of everyone but specially Sam and Siv and she gave a long hug to both of them!!! All the family members left. Only Mani and Manasa stayed back and they left to the hotel room. The crowd was also dispersed by the securities!

After that there were cover pic shoots for different magazines and interviews were taken from various media people. We patiently attended everything and it was about midnight to end the whole show!!
We went back to the room and there were Manasa and Mani so they quickly got embraced by Pradeep and David respectively!! Seeing this Gautam and Sri , Sam and Siv also had their hug and they captured this moment in a selfie!! All 4 pairs, it was like a dream come true, there were only happiness that was overflowing everywhere in their lives!!

After a week-

The gang was standing in the beach near Sam's house re-visiting the past week; The album was a huge hit , that there were continuous calls and appreciation texts flooding in! They got calls for more new projects from various companies!!

Everyone were holding each other's hand and they were looking like a human chain which protects each other from any external factors!! Their musical journey continues forever along with their love and friendship !!!!!!!!

-Janani Ravichandran.