Your my Music! Epidose 17 Part 3

Episode 17 Part C!

As per the Plan Sam calls Bincy, the Devil is the director of the plan, and talks as instructed by the famous Devil.

Sam: Hello Bincy! What's up!

His Phone was on speaker so everyone could hear her voice, her voice was so excited hearing Sam's voice, He looks at everyone mainly at Sivaangi, he could she her irritated with just her voice.

Bincy: Hello Sam! Finally you called me! What's up darling?

Sam: No I just felt like talking to you, I was very rude to you at the party, you know my friends were around, so.. I am sorry!

Bincy: Oh it's okay Sam! I understand! It's alright sweetheart!

He felt irked by her words, but Pradeep kept insisting him to continue the call.

Sam: Okay can I take you out for Lunch tomorrow? If your free?

Bincy: oh obviously honey! For you I am always available! We can go out for Dinner! You see it'll be more romantic! We'll have the entire night to ourselves!

He looks at Pradeep annoyed but he insists to talk to her more.. and prompts him.

Sam: If we meet by lunch time that'll give us more time to be together right!

Bincy: Oh naughty boy! Okay as wish! Pick me up from my place! I'll send you the deets!

Sam: Okay! I'll text you the Time! Bye! I'll see you tomorrow!

Bincy: I am waiting! Bye Honey! Miss me until then!

Sam hangs up the call and says annoyed.

Sam: Guys I can't do this! I get so annoyed just talking to her.

Pradeep: Macha you don't worry! I'll have everything covered! Don't worry we won't let her touch you! He says sarcastically.

Sam: Very Funny, Shut up.
He looks at Sivaangi, she was just seated quietly on the Huge beanbag, so I slowly go sit next to her, and ask her what happened.

Sam: Sivaangi what happened?

Siv: Nothing Sam, I am just tired.

Sam: Sivaangi don't worry, I am there!

She just lays her head in his shoulders and closes her eyes, Pradeep notices it and if about to comment something, Sam signals him to keep quiet, and shows action saying let her sleep, Pradeep smiles and Sam also smiles unknowingly.

The boys go occupy the Guest room, Sam let's the girls use his room and joins the Boys after he puts Sivaangi on the bed, she sleeps clutching his pullover, it felt like she is hugging the owner of the pullover and Sleeping, Since everyone were tired they all slept.

Sun rays hitting on her face, she slowly manages to open her eyes, this is the first time she woke up after the Sun raise, she looks around, Sri and Mani are sleeping next to her.
She manages to untangle herself from these two girls, and see a text message, she opens the message it was from Sam.

Sivaangi PoV:

I really don't feel quite right about Pradeep's plan, it's isn't right, just cause she wanted to create trouble for me doesn't mean we'll fo the same.I look at my phone I have a text message from Sam.

Sam: Good Morning Sivaangi! Call me when your up.

So I call him immediately, he answers the phone quickly.

Sam: Hello Sivaangi!

Siv: Good morning Samieii! Tell me you told to call.

Sam: okay near the door I have kept 3 bags of clothes for 3 of you, get fresh Change and come down, we'll eat breakfast!