Your my Music! Episode 15 Part 1

Your My Music!

Episode 15! Part A

Sam PoV:
We Came down after the performance and heard an immediate announcement stating Gautham won unanimously, since other candidates withdrew their nomination, so in happiness we all shared a group hug, Gautham pulled Sri into our hug, Since Mani was standing near Pradeep, she joined the hug too and then I saw Sivaangi, she stood there clapping her hands happily, I held her hand and pulled her into a hug, it was a big hug of happiness, she was laughing and still looking at me, her eyes so happy and loving, my best friends and my Sivaangi, all of us together celebrating together, I am the happiest person on earth.
We all go back to classes, I decide to throw a surprise party for Gautham, so I make some calls and with the help of Pradeep and David sent out invites,All our classmates,our lectures and Anu mam also was invited, since we were doing this secretly we had to send this fellow off somewhere, so I text Sri asking her to help, and she agrees, and tells to take care of Sivaangi, I tell her not to worry.

During Lunch break, Sri gives some reason and takes Gautham along as per our plan, so the rest of sit in the canteen planning, Sivaangi sitting right next to me, talking and laughing, i Order food and we quickly finish eating, before going I tell Sivaangi I'll pick her in the evening, we can go home together, she can finish her music classes after that leave for the party together, she agrees.

Sivaangi PoV:
During Lunch break Sri left with Gautham, she told it was as per Sam's plan, so I go to the canteen with Mani, eat up lunch with the boys and while leaving back to class, Sam told he will pick me from college,the day went on so after class Mani left saying she will meet me at the party, i walk towards the girls washroom, I see Sam and the boys, I signal him to wait for 2 mins, he signals back showing okay and Stands a little away from the washroom entrance waiting for me.

I walk inside a girl greets me, I have no idea who it is, she looks more like a model, and less like a student, so I respond to her pleasantries!

She: Hello! I am Bincy John! Final year music!

Siv: Hello Bincy! I am Sivaangi First year Music!

Bincy: Yeah Sam told me, your his friend right?

Siv: Sam told you? Yes he is my best friend.

Bincy: Yeah! He shares everything with me! Obviously I am his Girl!

I was shocked to hear that, Sam has a girlfriend ah? He didn't tell me a word.

Siv: Oh! Hello..

Bincy: Please keep this a secret, we don't like to share our personal life with Others, even his other friends aren't aware of it, so please maintain it that way!
Alright I'll keep going, he is waiting for me, we have a party to attend, bye!

Siv: Bye Bincy.

She walks out, from the opened door I see Sam and the boys standing outside, he turns and looks towards Bincy, the door closes, I was shocked, I didn't know if I have to feel happy for him or Sad, but why should I feel sad? He is my best friend, so I should be happy for him.
Thinking so I freshen up and go out, the boys are still there, but I don't see Bincy around, I walk towards them, Sam comes forward puts his hands around me walks along, Pradeep is talking something I don't understand but the boys are laughing, Sam looks so happy, seems like Bincy does keep him happy, he looks at me asking what happened, I just nod nothing and smile, I just walk beside him.

Sam PoV:
After Class we walk towards Sivaangi's classroom and I see her midway, she says 5 mins and goes into the washroom, so we wait outside, the door opens I think it's Sivaangi and look up, it was Bincy I immediately look away, she walks towards us..