Your my Music! Episode 42

Your my Music!

Episode 42! !

Sam PoV:

I walked out of my room and I saw Gautham and David walking towards the stairs, seeing me they stopped for me to join them and we all walked down and to our surprise even the other girls were in the same attire as Siv, wow! I never knew an attire will change a person's look this much, They all looked like goddess, I have nothing against any attire, cause everyone has the right to wear what's comfortable for them, specially who are we to comment on what who should wear, but these girls looked so different and it looked amazing, my eyes fell on my darling Siv, she was helping her Ammachi to serve food and arrange the table, wow what power woman hold, they can be so flawless in everything they do and no one can do what they do, better than them!

I sometimes feel what is it to be a girl, the things I hear and see as always put me to question a lot of things that is conditioned to us, I am just glad I my mom who thought me things at a very young age, so I try not to have a conditioned mindset when I look at a person, more than male and female it's an individual, I don't know to cook cause I had a cook at home, it's the same for all of us, but still I see Pradeep cooks really well, I just wish somewhere I am able to deviate from this patriarchal society and be able to respect people for what they are and not what gender they belong too.

I walked down fast and took the plate from Ammachi's hand and made her sit.

Ammachi: Sam! What are you doing? You sit! I'll serve! You won't know all this!

Sam: Ammachi if I don't know teach me how to do, I want to learn! From now on I am learning good hospitality for starters! Then May be everything!

Ammachi: Ayyo! What is this Sam? This isn't the job for boys!

Sam: Ammachi! Everyone who eats should know to cook and serve it's a basic survival requirement, all this while I haven't thought about it cause I had people to do things for me, now seeing you do all these in this age, it isn't right.

Ammachi: Oh my son! Seri I'll guide you!

I made Ammachi and Siv sit,I began to serve, even the boys joined to me.

Pradeep: Apadi nee matum nalla per edukavendham!

Sam: Dai!

Siv: Ammachi these two are like this only, let's ignore them and enjoy our breakfast, we should leave soon!

Vin: Leave ah? Where?

Siv: To temple! Where else!

Vin: What? Why temple?

Siv: Ey Loosu, Ammachi asked to take all of them to the temple!

Vin: Which Temple?

Siv: Eat quietly! How much questions you'll ask?

I looked at Vinay, he looked confused, so I whispered to Him, making sure no one hears them.

Sam: Ji! What happened?

Vin: Ji, I told Swe I'll take her to Temple!

Sam: Oh that ah! Okay don't worry! She will come with us to temple!

Vin: How? Amma and Ammachi will come along, you can convince Akka not them.

Sam: You don't worry! I'll take care!

Vin: Sure? Ah?

Sam: Pakka! Just ask her to come out of her house when we are leaving, rest all will be taken care off!

Vin: Okay Ji! Thanks!

Sam: No mention Ji! Always there!

Siv: What are you both talking?