Your my Music Episode 48-2

You're My Music!

Episode 48 Part 2

Ammachi: Sam! You'll go freshen up and come Back! Then you'll only stay here and cheer her up!

Sam: Hmm okay Ammachi! Then we'll go and come back soon!

Ammachi: Seri! You'll go! We both will be here.

We all went back home to freshen up, but my head kept going back to that car that followed us, even when we were returning I was looking out for that car but didn't see it, may be I am over imagining? Thinking about it I looked out of the window drying my wet hair, I saw the same car again, that's it the hell broke loose for me, I immediately called Swetha and asked her to take a look at the car and as many details as she can collect cause the car was closer to her gate, I wore my clothes and ran out, told everyone about the car standing outside, I am happy that Ammachi and Siv's mom stayed back at the hospital, I immediately called Paru to confirm everyone is safe there at hospital, She confirmed everyone is safe, she also told Ashok is there, so the police protection bit is covered.

So now is the time to trap who ever is there inside that car, so we put up a small plan, everyone had a part to play, if not done rightly then we will fail.
We all jumped out of the house using Vinu's secret exit path, first David went and blocked the cars silencer exhaust, he also placed few upwards nails to puncture the car if in case they try to speed away, we all took whatever we could find a tool to attack or defend, the girls all carried long logs, seeing that Pradeep had enough funny comments to say, he will find a brighter side in everything.

Mani jumped inside Swetha's house and came out along with Swetha in their car and purposely banged on the other car, there as expected the girls picked up a fight, they banged on the window and asked whoever was inside to come out, a little crowd gathered there, when the culprits car was about to move, it couldn't cause of the blocked exhaust,so apparently they had to put their windows down, meanwhile Swetha began to live stream everything to us, and I see their faces clearly now, it's Amresh and another woman, yes it's the same woman who was trying to be very clingy with me during the party in Bangalore, they looked scared of being noticed mainly by us, cause of how their faces kept looking at Siv's house.I am like how do they know so much information about us all? From what we are doing to where we are going? Are they any police or something? Or have big connections? I really don't know, may be it's better to inform the police, so I took my phone to call Ashok, since I hadn't saved his number, I called from the message my dad had sent.

Sam: Hello Ashok!

Voice: Hello? Ashok sorry wrong number!

Sam: Hello Sir! This Sam Aryan! My dad sent this number.

Voice: Hello Sam! Yes tell me how can I help? Is everything okay? My driver told you had called in telling you found the girl, but please don't misuse the police force like this next time, who wants to file a missing case on a girl who just went to take a walk!

Sam: What? Sir are you even sure of what your talking? Ashok your at the hospital right?

Voice: I am not Ashok, I Am Xavier Joseph, ACP of Nagarcoil!

Sam: What? Sir! I had someone coming to the location where we were saying he is the ACP!

Xav: Okay Tell me, I'll come there! We'll talk! I don't want your dad upset.

Sam: Okay sir, I'll send your the location.

I sent the location and saw Mani was pulling it off rightly,so we joined the crowd, and we went in like helping the boy and girl, we had masked up our faces, so in the crowd they couldn't figure us out.