Your my Music! New Character introduction - Arjun Dev

Arjun Dev!

New Character Introduction!

A 22 yea old Engineering Student, his parents both lecturer, and his younger sister studying music.

Arjun PoV:
I am a final year engineering student in Loyala University of Engineering, My Family and friends are my world, i love playing sports and explore gadgets, I love to learn and create new things, sometimes read and travel solo.
Apart from all this I have a secret mission to accomplish, a mission of revenge and vengeance.

Few Years back:

I thought my life was just perfect, I topped my school in the 10th Boards, so before 11th std classes start, I forced my parents to take us out on a trip, they agreed so we were on our way to our trip destination, the incident that happened on that day changed all our lives forever, my family has never been the Same ever since.
So as I grew my mission for vengeance just grew stronger.

Present day:

I was at the beach, I saw that face I have been wanting to see drop death, I saw that face Laughing and enjoying life, while I am still mourning even after years, I follow and find where this face stays!
I have to gather all the information so i can plan my vengeance passionately.

Stay tuned!

Love,
AAA