Your my Music Epi 48 Part 1

You're my Music!

Episode 48!

Sam PoV:

The doctor came out of the emergency room, so we all ran towards him, everyone anxious and curious.

Sam: Sir! What happened to Sivanya! How is she? Is she alright?

Doctor: Yes! She is fine! Dehydration and also she is in shocked state of mind, a little rest and care she will be fine! Let her rest here for two days.

My heart felt light and happy, I couldn't contain my joy, my Sivu will be fine soon.

Sam: Can we meet/ See her?

Doctor: She is under sedation, you cant see her now! In 6 hours she will wake up! Don't disturb her until then.

Sam: Okay Doctor! Thank you so much!

So we Continued to remain seated outside, hoping she gets completely fine Soon.
I saw Parvathy Standing on the other end of long corridor, I left Vinu to sit with Pradeep and walked towards her, it was early morning around 6am.
I have to apologise to her, I shouldn't have spoken like that to her, so I went and stood next to her, she smiled at me, her face looked tired and pale, I don't know why she would help a stranger like me.

Sam: Hi!

Paru: Hello!

Sam: Paru! Sorry Parvathy! I am sorry!

Paru: You can call me Paru! That's how family addresses me.

Sam: Okay! Paru! I said I am sorry!

Paru: Sam! For some reason I feel very connected to you, that's why concerned I called you, nothing more than that!

Sam: If I have to tell the truth, I felt the same with you, I was praying that you don't be reason behind it, thank god you aren't!

Paru: Idiot!

Sam: Aye! Me Idiot?

Paru: Then what! How can you just assume?

Sam: I told you I am sorry!

Paru: Sorry nll not accepted!

Sam: Then? Fall at your feet ah?

Paru: Ah? Yes fall at me feet!

She looked at me smiling, instantly I know how it'll be to have an elder sister, we just clicked together.

Sam: Everyone are looking at us, come off to the side I'll fall off on your feet! Please!
I told laughing.

Paru: Kd fellow! Seri it's okay for once I'll let you survive!

Sam: Thank you Yakkka!

Paru: Yuck! Don't use that slang man! It sounds so different!

Sam: Okay Akka! I can call you like that right?

Paru: Sure da!

Sam: Sorry ka!

Paru: Seri! It's okay! But i want Coffee not Sorry!

Sam: Coffee ah? I thought you'll ask something big!

Paru: Easy to maintain I am!

Sam: Hahaha!
I felt very relaxed after talking to her, I don't know how and why but I feel very comfortable around her, I would have never spoken to anyone else like this apart from her.
Suddenly I felt like everything will fall in place, I know my Sivu will be fine.

That's when Vinu came and told his mother is calling him, I didn't know how to react but I didn't want to keep them in Dark so I picked the call.

Voice: Hello! Vinu!
It was Siv's mother, her voice felt very anxious and Scared.