Alternative Climax Episode - Jeya Baama

The Band members were joined by Mani, Manasa and their family members for the big day and they all gelled well just like these people!! Ammachi and Latha Ma had their share of history and emotional moments between them. Vinay,who has already gelled with these people, was enjoying their company. The atmosphere was filled with love and laughter!! As the craze was very high the families were asked to reach the event venue 2 hours earlier to avoid commotion. Everyone was given separate rooms to get ready for the grand event!!

Siv PoV:

I got ready in my knee length black dress and wore a black crystal necklace. I liked the way I looked, and I want to go see what my Man is up to!! As the time to perform gets near the tension started to creep in. I went to his room and knocked on the door. He asked me to come in.... I just could not believe the sight I saw!!

He wore a white shirt with rolled up sleeves and black pants!! He looked like the living definition of handsome!! He was doing his tie and as soon as he saw me, he was frozen. Our eyes spoke of the admiration we have for each other!

Siv: Wow!!! You look damn hot in this!! How can you be this handsome?

Sam: Says the living form of angel in front of my eyes!! You look gorgeous!!

She moved near him and helped with his tie!! Once done she hugged him, and she could hear his raging heartbeat! He wrapped his arms tightly around her.

Siv: I wanted to feel relaxed but it looks like someone is more tense than me.

Sam: Yes Siv!! I am damn tense ... A life changing moment for all of us and after all that we have been through, I wanted this to go well.

She looked up at him and they knew what to do to make the tension fade away!! He bent down to gently kiss her lips, she responded likewise, and, in the process, each took away the tension and gave the confidence that was needed to the other smoothly and passionately!!

The clock struck 5 and we parted, with blushing smiles!!It was time to leave for the venue. We went out and saw everyone was waiting with a wide grin!! Everyone looked dapper and fit in their outfits and ready to become the rockstars!!

After all that we have gone through, this was a very special day!! We all shared a group hug and went to the event venue with all happiness and smiles!!

Sam PoV:

We went in two cars to the event venue!! We were witnessing a dream in front of our eyes!! It was a crazy event with a huge crowd!! Everyone was cheering and going mad on seeing us! Our families along with Manasa and Mani were seated in the front row. The host introduced us and the famous Music Director Mr.Rahani Sunder was present as the special guest .

It was our time to perform, and I saw my friends Pradeep, David, Gowtham, Sri and my Siv on the stage!! Everyone was so excited and confident of performing on this big stage. We mouthed All the Best to each other and started it!!

The crowd went crazy for their performance!! The Brats band was on fire!! The drumbeats resonate the heartbeat of the people, bringing goosebumps every time the guitar is being played and trapping them with their enchanting vocals. Wow it was a sizzling evening where the people jumped, danced, shouted their hearts out along with the band. 5 Songs got over and it was time for the finale song!!!

Siv PoV:

It was an elated feeling to perform in front of such a huge crowd who cheered the maximum and swayed along with our music!! It was the time to perform our last and final song! To be precise it is the 'SamSivaanya' song. We decided it to be the last song as it had the raw emotions which we experienced.