Your my Music Episode 47

You're my Music!

Episode 47!

Sam PoV:

I just wish and pray Parvathy isn't behind this, somehow I felt very connected to her, I didn't want her to be the reason behind all this, i could see my hands shivering as I am raising it closer to my ears.

Paru: Hello Sam!

Her voice very worried and anxious, is she in any trouble?

Sam: Hello Parvathy! Tell me!

Paru: Are you okay? Are your friends fine?

Sam: Why are you asking like this?
I enquired curiously.

Paru: Sam! I received a call from your number again after we spoke, I heard you screaming, but you weren't attentive on the call, so I hung up and tried calling you again it was not reachable, then again I rang it was busy until now, Is everything okay?

Sam: Nothing Is! My Girl is missing!

Paru: What? Have you called in the Police? Where are you now?

Sam: She is missing from about 10 - 15mins after your first call, I don't know where she is! I have all reasons to Doubt you?!

Paru: Doubt me? Sam I called to check if your fine and your accusing me? Wow!

Sam: I really don't know! I am not even trusting my own shadow.

Paru: Sam! I'll be there in 10mins! We'll talk in person.
Saying that she hung up, I don't know if my hunch is correct or if I am just accusing her, anyways let her come here, let me see if there is anyway it will help.

Gautham: Sam! I spoke to Bincy! She told she's back in Mumbai, since they couldn't locate us after Bangalore, they dispersed, after that Amresh hasn't contacted her, hasn't even responded to her calls nor messages. Told she will try her best to get some information from her side.

Sam: Damn! Only if you guys had told me! Now where will I search for her.

Ashok: Sam! Send me all the pictures of these people you guys have an hunch on! Along with their phone numbers! Let me try to track them!

I sent him all the details required, i stood there hopelessly,I don't know where to go! But all I know is Siv needs me, just like how I need her now, right now! I scream out my frustration.

Siv PoV:

I don't if it's the bleeding or my anxious scared self that made more tired and weak, I sat in a corner and closed my eyes, just trying to save my energy, I slowly drifted to sleep.
Bright Sun rays and warm breeze woke me up, I opened my eyes and saw his sweet face smiling at me, my Sam! I am in the most safest place, His arms and closer to his calm heart beat, that created a melody for life, I just snuggled closer to him.
A sudden pain on my forehead and I immediately opened my eyes only to still find myself in perfect darkness, I extended my hands in the hope of finding him, only to be disappointed, Will I never see him again?
Please Sam! Find me! I want to be able to see your smiling face, my eyes just filled with tears, I couldn't stop crying, my sobbing made my chest and head feel heavy, my breathing became painful and difficult.
I decided to be strong till the moment I am Alive or Found, I tried stopping my tears but they won't listen, God please help me, I pleaded.
Once I felt a little better, I got up and slowly walked around again touching the wall to see if there is any way I can get out of this place, the whole place was moist, but one part of the wall was wet, with water dripping and it's also the place where the sound of water falls was louder, I checked my Jean pockets to find my AirPods and a matchbox, thank god I found these, I remember now putting the matchbox in my pocket after lightning the candles, i lit the match sticks, the fire lit up the entire place, its a rocky place looks more like a cave, now I again quickly try to find any way out of it but I am not able to, i save few match sticks for later, I look at my AirPods, thank god it was fully charged, if Sam tries to find my AirPods using my phone he can locate me! Yes! But how will I tell him this? God please somehow help Sam to do this, please!
Saying this I sat there trying not to use my energy, I'll need them if I have to be found Alive, I calmed my breathing and tried my best to relax my head.