Your my Music! Episode 31

Your my Music!

Episode 31

His warmth woke me up, I opened my eyes and saw Sam, he was sleeping peacefully hugging me, there was a calm in his face and his breathing was very peaceful, I snuggled close to him and I hit my head, I opened my eyes to see my head hit a cold wall, I woke up and looked around and searched for Sam, but he wasn't there, I looked at my phone it was 4am, i went downstairs and took bath, I came back upstairs and sat to practice, I don't know how 2 hours passed my all by my self, as the slowly set to raise, I stood up and looked into the raising sun and made a wish:
Please Help Sam get well soon.
I kept repeating these words with each of my heart beat and every breath I took it was a silent prayer and a loud cry for help.

Around 7 o clock Sri came upstairs, she was looking around for me I guess, cause I could see her face calm down as soon as she saw me.

Sri: Good morning! When did you come to sleep? Or did you even sleep?

Siv: I slept here in the terrace and woke up morning for practice session!

Sri:Okay! But Siv you think Sam will recover by the time for Competition?

Siv: I don't know! I really don't know! But if he does recover and come, I want us to be ready!

Sri: Okay! We'll see! What will happen!

Siv: Everything will happen for God only!

Gautham and the other boys with Mani came upstairs and after they got fresh, I looked at Pradeep Anna.

Siv: Pradeep Anna! Can we all go to the hospital? I want to see Sam!

Pradeep: Yeah Siv! We'll go!

Pradeep and Gautham drove everyone to the hospital, we entered the Private ward Sam was being treated, I know it's not a pleasing sight but I want to be his strength, just like how he has always been my strength, so I wiped all my traces of tears and pinched my cheeks so my pale skin does look like I am still alive.

I looked at Sam, he laid straight on the bed, he was conscious and his eyes met mine, even in that condition his eyes shined just by looking at me, I was so happy that he was back to in the ward,we all went and Sat around him, I sat close to him so I could touch at least his hand, I went sat there even before I knew he held my hand tight, I looked at him and he smiled, his eyes looked so tired, his face was filled with pain yet he smiled for us.

Sam: Where is Arjun? Is he okay?

Gautham: He is Fine and taken care off! Don't worry!

Sam: Where is he?

Gautham: Dad has moved him to Assam!

Sam: Oh okay! So other issues right? All are fine right? How is Gaurav sir?

Pradeep: He is doing better! Still in ICU but stable!

Gautham: You forget about others, how are you feeling?

Sam: I am fine da! I'll be able run a marathon after a days rest!

Correctly the Doctor enters, seems like he heard what Sam just told.

Doc: Hello Sam! Hello you guys! We can't have more than 1 visitor at a time! And Sam about running a marathon it will at least take you 1 week of complete rest to at least for you get up and stand or do anything by yourself! So stop straining your body!

Gautham: Doc! Please we'll be here without even making a sound and we'll all Sanitize ourselves, please let us be here?!

Doc: Okay I'll inform the Nurse on duty! But if I hear any sound from this room I'll throw all of you out.
Saying that she checked on Sam and left saying she will visit him again in the evening.
So I ran behind her and asked if he can perform for the competition.