Your my Music! Episode 44 Part 2

Your my Music

Episode 44 Part 2

Siv PoV:

When we reached back home I thought he will leave my hand but no he continued to hold my hand, and suddenly it felt different, I didn't know just holding hands would feel this special, I think it depends on who holds it, he is my very special human being!
Pradeep Anna in the name of being roasted got himself Roasted royally by Sam, these two and their love-hate bromance Ayyo Mudiala!

Finally we all departed to our rooms, I felt bad that I haven't been having time spend with Sri like before, I am sure somewhere she would have felt bad, so after bath I went made some nice coffee for both of us and I went to her room and saw she was still awake writing her journal.

Siv: Hello Sri!

Sri: Hi Siv! You sleep yet?

Siv: No, I wanted to talk to you, it's been long since we sat together and spoke for hours with a cup of coffee, so I bought us coffee!

Sri: oh! Thank you! I really wanted a cup of coffee! And yeah talk to you too! What now I'll have to take appointments to meet/talk to you ah?

Siv: Aye nothing like that! My family and friends are always my priority! N you're more like a family to me, your my sister so you always have a place in my heart!

Sri: Aww! I was just trying to pull your leg di! Come here!
Saying that she hugged me, off course Sri is family to me, if not for her I don't know how I would survive in chennai alone, I have no idea!
So I just hugged her tight, we both sat on the varanda wall drinking our coffee and chitchatting.

Sri: So tell me everything that happened in the evening!
Just thinking about it had my heart racing and my face blushing, I couldn't I facepalmed myself.

Siv: Sri!!!!

Sri: I know that's my name! Now tell me! Come on!

Siv: Seri! So the dress I wore is what he sent!

Sri: Ohhh! That's what I was thinking what's happening with you? Cause for a neighbours birthday party who goes dressed like that, later only I knew about it when Gautham told me.

Siv: Yeah! Even I didn't know i was only guessing it could be him, then the driver drove me to our tree house, the place I have been avoiding to visit after Appa left us, but now I have new reasons to love that place even more!

Sri: Okay then what happened?

Siv: Yeah, he had the place fully lit with candles and decorated with white flowers that gave the place a magical look, you'll see it when you come there in the evening, I was awestruck, then he came we spoke we had dinner and came back!

Sri: Oh Madam full blushing! I am sure something else has happened too! Come on tell me! I want to know!

Siv: That's Sri! Leave it na!

Sri: Ayyoyo your feeling shy nll ah!! Okay now tell what else happened? Tell!

Siv: We Kissed! That's all I am telling, no more information please!
Saying that I hid my face with my hands, and she laughed.

Sri: Ohh! To tell this so much your doing! I am really happy you both are together! It's like two perfect souls together! You both are destined to be together!

Siv: I don't know about me but him, yes he deserves the best and I hope I end up being the best for him!

Sri: Your the best Angel! So chill! I am really happy for you!
When she told that I could control I just pulled and hugged her, I am just grateful to god for giving me all of you!