Your my Music Episode 36

Your my Music!

Episode 36!

Siv PoV:

I walked out after him, my cheeks were burning cause of the constant blushing, everyone were ready and only my man stood there alone, may be the place is awaiting for me to fill, I went and stood next to him, now we feel complete.

My eyes were just glued to him, he is talking and laughing about something to Gautham and I just couldn't stop looking at his face, so handsome.

David: Guys!!! Wow! All of you look like bomb! Come let's go blast the dance floor!

Sam: yeah! Let's party!

Gautham: Yeahhhhhhh let's Party!

Pradeep: Guys! What pre birthday celebration ah?

Sam: What? Birthday ah? Who's?

Pradeep: Dai! Seriously?!

Sam: Yeah! Who's Birthday?

Pradeep: Nothing! Come let's go!

Gautham: Tell da! What happened?

Pradeep: Nothing Macha! Come let's go!

Everyone were pulling Pradeep anna's leg, his face changed but these people continued to be ruthless, we just enjoyed the Fun.
The party was at the place called High ultra lounge, which was right next to the hotel we were staying, so we just walked and took the lift to the top floor, it was a huge glass building, right opposite is the biggest shopping mall of Bangalore, it also had luxury apartments, wow this place is awesome, Since the Lift was full, we all stood close by and I was pinned between the lift wall and my favourite human Sam, he stood almost hugging me, his eyes glued to mine, I felt like we were the only ones in the lift, I could feel our heart beats pounding, but the lift's ping sound brought us back to reality and I looked away blushing, what's happening to me? I know I love him but I am just so inclined to be around him, this new feeling is so different and beautiful.

We walked into the restaurant, its a huge open terrace restaurant, we could see the entire city, the place was almost full, it's weekday and still it looked like weekend, just the vibe kept us nodding and enjoying, we were led to the table reserved for us a little away from the dance floor.

Sam PoV:

We all went and sat at the table reserved for us, Siv sat to my left and Pradeep sat to my right followed by Manasa, opposite us sat Gautham, Sri, Mani and David.

A beautiful evening with beautiful people at a beautiful place, I felt happy and at peace, my anxiety or the fear for the either safety subsided, I know they're right in front of my eyes, we ordered our food and drinks, Siv madam decided to drink only milkshake, and the memories of the night she was drunk came back flooding my thoughts, how cute she was I'll never forget that day, it's one of the best moments with her, she was just carefree and childish.

David: Guys! We'll play something? Like truth or dare?

Pradeep: Yeahhh let's play, it'll be fun!

Gautham: How about "Never have I ever"?

David: Dai Gautham! Semma da! Seri let's play never have I ever!

Siv: Truth or Dare i know, but what's this Never have I ever?

Pradeep: Okay Siv listen I'll explain! Guys all listen, later don't get punished for not following the rules, So we all should have a drink in hand and Say a sentence for example I say:
Never have I ever shoplifted!
If you have done it then take a sip from your drink, if you haven't done it then don't drink, and one more thing, for example if we have a doubt with your answer one of us can question and if the answer isn't satisfactory then you'll have to do a dare we say, okay everyone understood?