41: wedding

6 months had passed since Adam asked me to marry him and now our wedding was tomorrow. It sounds like we're moving fast but come on we've been dating since we were thirteen. We were having the wedding in the Minnehaha Falls in Minnesota. We decided to have it where we met and where everything leading up to now had happened. Adam and I were both in separate hotels, I was with Connie, Julie and my 5 other friends I had made in New York. Adam was with all of the guys on the team and 2 of his friends from New York.

Connie: Did you invite Bombay?
You: yeah but he hasn't rsvp'd so I don't know if he can make it.
Connie: well he didn't come to mine and Guys.
Julie: and he hasn't answered mine and Deans either.

(I ship Julie and Dean and nobody can change my mind)

You: I'm not too worried
Myia: enough of the sad stuff it's your last night without 2 rings on your finger let's have some fun.

And that's exactly what we did. I made sure not to drink too much so I didn't look like a wreck tomorrow when the makeup and hair lady came.

~next morning~

We were awoken to knocking on the door and the room was immediately filled with groans as we all rolled out of bed. I walked to the door tiredly too reveal Charlie.

You: what are you doing here.
Charlie: Adam is freaking out.
You: why?
Charlie. I don't know he's scared you won't show up.
You: tell him that we've been dating for 9 years why the hell would I not show up on our wedding day.
Charlie: k bye.

And he runs off nearly bumping into the lady struggling to carry 2 very large boxes. So I walk out of the room and to the lady.

You: so you need help?
Lady: yes I'm carrying these to a room for a wedding.
You: oh my goodness you must be Kathrine. I'm Savannah the bride.
Katherine: oh well perfect show me to the room please.
You: of course.

I grab a box from her hands and carry into the the room as the two of us enter.

Katy: let's get this started!

She presses the on button on the radio and music fills the room as my mom and Adam's mom walks in.

Mom; well you girls are having fun.
You; have you seen Adam yet?
Christina: god my son is crazy.
You: oh I know.

I smile as Kristina starts putting on my makeup as all the girls are dancing around the room with curlers in there hair singing to whatever song is playing on the radio. After my makeup was finished she did the girls then each of our hair.

You: alright we have an hour left to get ready then half an hour to get to the location so girls get your dresses on.

They all scramble to there suitcases and pull out the dresses that are in there fancy little bags and one by one they change in the bathroom.