38: studying

A/N
Y'all asked for smut so here it is. Not saying it's that amazing either lol.

(Fit above)
It was 3 days after we won against the Varsity team and everything was officially back to normal. Adam and I were ducks again, Portman was back and staying this time around. It was perfect.

I was helping Adam study for his English exam he had tomorrow that the dumb ass didn't even read over. And let me just say it now it was not working out at all.

You: Adam Banks! You need to focus, coach says if we don't have a grade above a B to play. Your at a D this test counts for 20% of your grade it'll be the only thing that will get it up in time.
Adam: how am I supposed to focus this so so boring.

I just roll my eyes and continue reading out the book feeling eyes on me. I slide the bookmark in between the pages and slam the book shut.

You: Adam I'm being serious!
Adam: what do you expect! I can't study when your here, like that.
You; like what?
Adam: all hot.
You: fine then

I say as I stand up and walk to his closet and grabbing one of my hoodies that I left and put it on.
Before it could get passed my shoulders I feel hands on my waist.

You: studying.

I push the arms off of my and slide the hoodie on walking back to the bed and sitting down. I look to my right to see Adam looking at me obviously annoyed.

Adam: look Sav I get it your worried about my grades, I'll study later. I can't focus at all.
You: sit down Adam.

This was becoming excruciating. He lets out a loud huff and slowly walks over but doesn't go to his chair. Instead he walks to the bed standing right in front of me.

You: Adam please I don't want to do this just as much as you.
Adam: then don't

He takes the book from my hand and drops it on the floor.

You: Adam-

I get cut off my him now leaning in over top of me forcing me to lay back on the bed with my legs hanging off the side. Once my back makes contact with the bed Adam hovers over me completely face to face.

You: we have to stu-

And once again I get cut off but this time by Adam's lips on mine. He pulls away again looking directly into my eyes.

Adam: like I said I'll study later.

And with that he reattached our lips as his hands make there way to my waist and mine along his back. He moves his lips down my jawline to my neck leaving wet kisses until he starts sucking on one spot earning a soft moan from me. I feel his smirk against my skin as he continues. As he kisses down my chest his hand reaches the strap of my dress and I quickly move his hand.

You: Adam your parents
Adam: you really think I'd be doing this if my parents were here. Do you know who they are? I mean-
You: alright your parents aren't home.

I pull him back to my lips and pull the straps off myself. He pulls away with his arms on either side of me face to face as he leans over me.

Adam: can I?

I just hum a yes but I don't think Adam understood clearly enough because he bent over to my ear and whispered.

Adam: I'm gonna need words baby
You: yes

He smiles and moves back down to the dress slowly tugging it down watching every inch of my body become revealed just to show my white set that I was wearing. I hear him take a deep breath and I slowly start to sit up wondering why all of a sudden he was dying. Once I look I see him eyeing every inch of my body. He looks back up at me with a smirk then grabs the back of my thighs wrapping them around his waist and moving the both of us closer to the middle of his bed. He then moves himself down with a trail of kisses down my stomach until he reached the band of my bottoms. He then looked up at me as he dragged his finger under the band.