11: back together

It has been forever since the Ducks had all gotten together. Adam asked me to be his girlfriend about 2 weeks after play offs and we have been together since.  Peter moved away same with Tammy and Tommy but Terry isn't in our age group anymore so he can't play with us either and for Karp well he just kind of disappeared but we still see him time to time so at least he's not dead. Connie and Guy are now boyfriend after finally confessing their feelings for each other. Charlie had been sad lately because coach Bombay is playing minors and he was the only father figure Charlie had really had besides his new step dad that he doesn't really like. But we try to keep him busy which ends up bringing the Charlie we all love back.

I had woken up in Adam's room remembering that I slept over because I didn't want to stay home alone. I tried to get out of his grasp but get pulled back down and he flips himself on top of me laying his head on my chest.

Adam: no rush babe

He says tiredly and I roll my eyes flopping back down. I run my hands through his hair and listen to his light snores. We stay like this until his door opens revealing Mrs. Banks or Christina.

Christina: is he still sleeping?
You: yes he will not let me get up.
Christina: just shove him off the bed it's 10 am
Adam: I heard that.
Christina: ok well whenever my son decides to let you go their is breakfast on the counter. I am off to work and Bill is already gone. You too have fun.
You: thank you Christina. Have a nice day.
Christina: bye honey.

She closes the door and I hear her heels click down the stairs.

Adam: have a nice day

He mocks me and I slap the back of his head pushing him off me and standing up.

Adam: noooooooo

He wines and reaches his arms out.

You: get out of bed Banksy. We can 1 v 1 on your driveway.
Adam: fine

He stands up and walks towards me wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning down towards me. I put my hand over his mouth and lean back before removing my hand to reveal his mouth wide open and a pout on his face.

You: you have morning breath.
Adam: your telling me you don't want to kiss your awesome amazing handsome boyfriend because of morning breath.
You: yes now if my awesome amazing boyfriend wants a kiss that bad he should brush his teeth.

I say sarcastically and he moves his hands and goes to the bathroom. As he's in their I get changed into:

Adam walks into his room as I'm pulling the button up over and I feel his arms wrap around my waist

Adam: that's mine isn't it
You: what no way.
Adam: umm yes way
You: umm no way.

He scoffs and picks me up and throws me on his bed and starts tickling me.

You: ok... ok.... it is.... yours