Shootram eggten

(Sabriel and Dean has entered the chat)
S: hey Destiel how's it goin
D: fuck you sam
G: took care of it
D:
S: lol
G: awkward
S: yes very
D: he dumped me
S: what
D: Cas. he...he dumped me...
S: the hell
D: he did
S: did that sonofaBITCH DO TO MY BROTHER
G: WE WILL KILL HIM
S: SLAY HIM
G: MURDER HIM
S: TORTURE HIM
G: SMITE THAT SOB
S: SEND THAT FLUFFY MOTHERFUXKER TO HELL
D: guys chill
S: why. did. he. do. this. to. you?
D: I was upset at Cas for some stupid reason that I don't remember and I went to a bar. I got super drunk and thought I could drive home. One of the guys there asked me if he could call anybody to come pick me up. Naturally, I thought of Cas and immediately said no. So he drove me home. Worst part? He was drunk, too. We got in a huge car accident and he actually almost died. I was completely fine, with almost no cuts or bruises. I walked the rest of the way home, but ended up collapsing on the side of the road and falling asleep. I woke up there and walked the rest of the way, finding a very upset Cas there.
S: oh shit
D: yeah. Anyway, we had this huge argument about trust and being careful and shit. He looked a mess. When I asked him about it, he said that I would've almost died if it wasn't for him. Now this shook me up like hell. He said that he managed to keep most danger away from me, which was really hard since we slammed head first into a semi truck. He told me how worried he was and that I didn't answer his calls and that his angel mojo was drained from saving me and it scared him so much that he just cried. Then...then he broke up with me...
G: shiiit
S: and why didn't I hear about this?
D: you were away with Gabe on that vacation thing. It was two days ago
G: sorry bruh
Ch: damn
D: Charlie?
Ch: I own the servers, idjits
D: crying
S: I MISS BOBBY
G: WE ALL DO
Ch: okay stfu big babies, imma get you your Cas back.
D: really? U do that for me?
Ch: shut the hell up and join this private chat
(Charlie recommended a private chat including: Cas: to Dean)
Ch: join
D: okay
(Dean has left the chat)
Ch: guys, I'm glad you made up. And possibly made out.
S:..shut up
G: hehehe
Ch: I knew it.
(Sabriel has left the chat)
Ch: whatever bitches
(HACKERZ69 FUDGE YEEEEE has left the chat)