Burt Curtis is now available for asks

Start from the beginning

"No offense but... Give me a reason why we should tell you. I don't even know your names or why you're here"

Sven sits back down and starts to fidget with another pen "... I've only been trying to find an alibi for everyone on the station so far" "Sven..." "What? I don't think they're dangerous. Whoever killed Talinn was visible to the cameras, we can clearly see their hand. We can only see static where they are right now"

It is a weak defense in the other toppats' eyes but he doesn't seem to be in the mood to argue with his leader "You haven't told the clan but you're telling them?"

"I haven't told the clan because I don't want it to end like the meeting we had with the elite. I at least want something to give them as reassurance"

Sven gets a little pale and Burt sighs "You wouldn't want to see him right now

Sven gets a little pale and Burt sighs "You wouldn't want to see him right now... He's still being looked at by our doctor to hopefully find out what exactly killed him. And we already made a lot of photos"

Burt looks at the four bio cards on the desk before pulling out his tablet "Fine

Burt looks at the four bio cards on the desk before pulling out his tablet "Fine... Maybe your camera can tell us something we don't know yet" After a few moments of searching he shows a picture of the late toppat.

It's zoomed in a lot, only Talinns' head and shoulders can be seen on the screen. His eyes are wide and his expression is a mixture of surprise and confusion. It looks like he was shot in the forehead.

"He didn't see it coming...", Sven mumbles "He thought it was a safe place..."