He watched as his kitten began to unbutton his dress shirt. The boy pulled it open revealing his boyfriends amazing chest and stomach. He leaned down and began to lightly kiss and suck on the gangsters collarbone. Leaving small pink love bites all over.

"Kitten let me go." Dream growled out as he watched the boys tongue slide down his stomach, licking each Ab.

He wanted to touch the smaller so bad.

"Shhh let me do what I'm best at, making people feel good. let me bring out the old prostitute Side of me." George said quietly but still loud enough for the gangster to hear.

He moved down between the gangsters thighs and undid his belt and unzip the zipper.

Before Dream could say anything the smaller ran his tongue up his boyfriends clothed member.

The blond boy let out a small moan.

"Now I see why you tease me all the time, it's fun." The kitten said with a smile as he nibbled on his boyfriend v line.

"Kitten I swear if you don't take these handcuffs off me now things are going to get messy." Dream growled out as George straddle his waist again.

"I told you no, let me help you babe." George sad as he slid two fingers into his own mouth, lathering them up with his saliva. He giggled and rested one of his hands on his boyfriends toned chest. The other hand made its way down to his entrance.

"Don't. You. Dare."Dream growled out, he didn't like that his kitten was breaking all his rules and touching himself was one of them.

George giggled and pushed his fingers inside his tight hole.

Even though Dream was mad that the boy was breaking his rules, he would be lying if he said the image in front of him wasn't turning him on. He watched his kitten throw his head back in pleasure and quietly whimper as he moved his fingers in and out of himself.

It pissed him off that his kitten was moaning his name and it wasn't him doing it to him.

"Kitten I swear. I will tear you apart if you don't let me go." Dream narrowed his eyes at the boy with the black kitten ears.

Dream watch the male giggle and slide his fingers out of himself with a small whine. He looked Dream straight in the eyes and he slowly licked his fingers.

Dream narrowed his eyes.

"Stop the teasing Kitten or you won't be able to walk for a whole fucking month."

George ignored the threat and undid the blue silk band around his waist, the thin fabric slid open revealing the boys beautiful body, his pale skin and the small tattoo on his hip that said "Dream's kitten."

The gangster licked his lips at the beautiful sight in front of him. The perfect boy was the only thing that filled his mind. Nothing else mattered but him.

George slid his small fingers into the waist band of the tallers boxers and jeans. He pulled them down to his mid thigh. The kitten licked his lips and his eyes landed on the huge member of his lover.

George spit on his hand and began to stroke the thick member between his hand.

Dream let out a small moan at the feeling.

George stood up on his knees, his thigh on each side of Dreams hips. He aligned himself up with his lovers cock.

"Kitten don't you dare-" the gangster was cut off by the sweet feeling of tight and wet walls surrounding him. The loud moan of his kitten filled his ears.