Don't cry you selfish bitch!!

He's stressed, give him space. Don't be a needy bitch.

The brown haired male undressed and slid into the silk covers.

He waited and waited for his boyfriend to join him. He soon was taken over by sleep alone.

George woke up to a empty bed. He got up with a pout and put his boyfriends oversized T-shirt on, taking in the amazing smell of the gang leader.

He walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen where one of the servants smile at him.

"Good morning George, the master already left so I made you breakfast." She said with a smile.

George felt a small pain in his heart.

"I-I'm not hungry but thanks."

The smaller boy walked out of the kitchen with a pout.

He went back up to the room and ended up passing out again. He woke up to the tingling feeling in his abdomen.

He was horny.

"Fuck." He whimpers out. He wanted Dream. He wanted his help.

George's eyes lit up.

He can help his boyfriend!

Normally sex always calms the gangster down when he's mad. So George was going to try something to help his boyfriend relax a little bit.

Dream walked into the house. He ignored the The greetings of the servants and walked up the stairs into his room. He heard the shower running in the master bathroom and knew it was George.

The gangster took off his suit jacket threw it on the floor and then laid in the bed and he didn't attend to fall asleep but in only a few minutes he passed out.

His eyes slowly opened, he raised his eyebrows in confusion when he realized he couldn't move his arms. He looked up and saw the handcuffs that connected his wrist to the headboard.

"George this isn't funny. I have work to do." He said with a growl.

He heard a giggle from the walked in closet.

"Come on Dreamie, don't you have time for me? Your kitten." The brown haired boy giggled out as he opened the closet door.

Dream smirked a little when his green eyes landed on George.

He was only wearing a thin blue silk robe and a pair of black cat ears and a collar with a little bell. The robe hung loose on his shoulders, his collarbone peaked out through the silk.

"Or maybe I shouldn't say kitten, I guess lately it's been George." The smaller said as he rolled his eyes.

"Kitten take these handcuffs off of me right now." The gangster said as his boyfriend walked towards the bed and stopped when he reached the end.

"Oh so now that I'm dressed like this you call me kitten huh?" George said as he crawled onto the bed and on top of his boyfriend, he wrapped his slim thighs around the gangsters waist and straddled him. Sitting his ass down right onto the males crotch.

"Baby it's not like that." Dream said. He knows he's been a dick the past few days but he just didn't want to bring the boy he loved most into the mess that he's in.

"I know, that's why I'm doing this. You have been really stressed lately so let me help you relax." The boy in blue said.

He began to slowly grind his ass onto his boyfriend. Dream let out a Small growl.