34. Truth - 2

Double update.

Sorry.

It has a dark theme. Read at your own risk. I am not okay with this chapter. But.... Read and comment your thought.

Author's pov

The whole atmosphere changed to horrific situation now.

Jin is now lying in the cold floor clutching his stomach. He is really tired of everything. His stomach hurts due to the heavy kick by Kai. His lips and mouth is bleeding.

But rather than the physical pain, its mental pain which hurts him the most. His baby who doesn't deserve any of this. His kookie... But more....

The betrayal of his brother for his buissiness.

Jaebum, Jk's brother's new individual project is in collaboration with KJ group. He knows its an illegal buissiness to invest, but to prove his father that he is far better than Jungkook. To show his parents that he is also not an useless one. So his greed covered his senses. He doesn't care for anyone now. For him his survival is the only thing as his priority. Even If that means to kill his beloved hyung, he don't have any problem for that.

Jae came down the stairs from Jin's room with Jin's phone and that pregnancy stick with this hand.

He signaled one of his men to pull Jin from floor.

Jin is really feeling difficulty in opening his eyes now. But due to the harsh pull, he groaned in pain. He closed his eyes so tightly to endure the pain.

"You didn't tell me this good news hyung? Anyway congratulations.." Jae said and kneel in front of him.

Jin opened his eyes and glared at him even though he is struggling in pain.

"So my dear brother is going to be a father. Why all happiness always come to him? He is already in the edge of getting a huge project. Aa... This world is so unfair for me... He is always the one who get everything. The lovable child of my parents... I am just useless. Why Hyung? Why everyone is treating me as an useless shit? Huh? " Jae asked to Jin in a mocking tone.

" B-because he is not a devil like you" Jin retorted in a weak voice, but hate is evident in his words.

Jae gritted his teeth and punched on his stomach.

"Aargh...."  Jin clutched his stomach. Je felt difficulty in breathing. He sobbed and spit the blood.

" whenever i saw you... You know how much i get jealous of Him. Your Jungkook. I hate everyone loving him. I thought you are different. But no... Atlast you too tried to go against me.... I hate you hyung... because Jungkook loves you... He will be ruined if something happens to you right" He smiled evily grabbing Jin by his chin.

"H-he... won't.. f-forg.. ive.. you" Jin said him.

He feels so tired now.

*Ding dong*

Jae got alerted. Along with Kai and his men. He said one of his men to check who is that.

Jin wanted to escape from them. So he screamed out of his lungs as a last hope.

"HELP..... HELP.....SOMEBODY HE-mmmmph.. " Kai put his hand on Jin's mouth and hold him. Jin struggled in his hold.

Soon the other guy entered the scene and witnessed everything. It was Taehyung. He tried his best to fight with Kai's men. But Luck wasn't with Jin now..

One of Kai's men knocked out him.

Jin looked at Taehyung with his teary eyes. He felt guilty now for bringing him into  the mess. Kai removed the hold on him and cursed.

"Kill him. It's not good to have a witness" Jae said to Kai.

Jin's eyes widen. He can't forgive himself if something happened to that stranger because of him.

" No.. Please.. Let.. Him.. Go...... Don't... hurt.... him...You... got what...... you want... right.. . " Jin pleaded to them crying. He began to cough more blood. He leans on the couch and began to breathe heavily.

"You should have think about that before you scream dear doctor. But... since you are begging..... Let us leaving him, right Jae... Afterall he is your brother in law. We should give that consideration." Kai chuckled and looked at Jae who is looking at him confused.

" I have another plan for him. Before that we have to send our last goodbye to him. " Kai assured to Jae who nodded.

They planned to make it as a robbery attempt. Jin was hearing everything even though he was so weak now.

He knows his condition is worse considering his breathing. But what hurts him most is thinking about the baby. He can feel wetness between his legs. He knows its blood. He cursed himself for not being able to save his baby. But he still want to believe, nothing is going to his baby. He prayed to god for the welfare of his baby.

He closed his eyes leaning on the couch. But a shrieking pain on his stomach caused him to widen his eyes and scream.

He looked at him. Kai. He stabbed Jin and take out of the knife from Jin.

"E.. omma..." He groaned in pain.

"S... top... Pls..... My...baby...." He begged to Kai, but he just chuckled and was about to stab him again,.... Then Jae stopped him...

Jin looked at Jae with weak eyes.

" I want to kill that thing.... For what i suffered because of his father, i have the right to kill that bitch"

Kai get up and handover the knife to him. Jae looked at Jin with hate in his eyes.  He kneel down and without any mercy he stabbed Jin again and again.

Jin screamed due to the pain. Soon Jae stopped and wipe the blood from his dress and he pushed jin.

He slides through the couch.

He was breathing heavily. Jae laughed at him like a maniac. But stopped when he heard Kai cursing. He looked back.

"This bitch... The video isn't in his phone.. Fuck..." Kai approached Jin and grab him by collar and pushed him on wall.... Jin is still concious but already lose his strength. Kai choked him.

" Where is the video?..TELL ME WHERE IS THE VIDEO" It was Jae who  asked him now. But no response.

Kai throw Jin to the ground.

They got stressed right now. They already searched everywhere, but no clue....

Jin was breathing heavily and blood is  oosing out of his body. He is literally lying in a pool of blood.

Soon Jae got a message that Jk left from the office. So they moved out of the house quickly with Taehyung.

They are sure that Jin is not gonna come again in his path. They went away from there.

Silence

Only Jin's faint breathing and the ticking of the clock is the only sound we can hear now.

But.....

Soon....

His breathing stops...

He left the world..

He left his kookie......

Thoughts
💜💜💜💜