26.Worst Day 2

Double update

Tae's pov

I slowly opened my eyes.

Where am I?

I was confused first by the unfamiliar surroundings. Then i remembered everything. My head still hurts and the dizzy feeling was still in me. I looked around.

"Sir we checked all the places in here. But we can't find the video." I recognised the man whom i kicked before.

"SHIT.... THAT VIDEO IS NOT IN THIS PHONE TOO.... FUCK.... THIS BITCH HAVE KEPT IT HIDDEN" He then kicked on the figure laying on the ground who was clutching his stomach...

He groaned when the other guy pulled him up by his arm harshly. He stumbled on his steps. The other guy grabbed his chin tightly and push to him a wall.

"Tell me, where is the video bitch?" I want to go there and help him but i can't move. I can't even make a noise. Its like i was drugged. All i can do was witness everything with tears in my eyes.

Soon another guy came beside them.

He tells him something which i could not hear.

Then the guy who was holding Jin throwed him on ground. It was then i noticed his white shirt was drenched in blood also the floor was also filled in blood. I watched him in horror when he coughed more blood laying on the ground.

"We have to move soon. His end is near anyway" The main guy who seems to be their leader told the other guy who was fuming looking at Jin. .  He then looked at me

"Take him too.... We need a culprit anyway....Frame it as a robbery attempt. You get me ....... "

"Yes sir." Then some of them came and grabbed me. They pull me up and dragged me with them. I can't even resist them.

I looked at Jin who has his eyes closed shut because of the pain maybe. But he was breathing heavily. Seeing the amount of blood, i am sure, he is in danger. I can't do anything to him.

Soon my eyes too betrayed me.. I again fall into darkness.

**************

One day later

I woke up from my sleep when someone splashed water over my face. I choked and examine my surroundings. It was a dark room. I was sitting in a chair. My hands were tied behind the chair. I struggled to get out of the grip.

" Stop it Taehyung sshi. It is a bad move anyway." I recognized the guy. He was the one who hurts Jin.... Jin... How is he?

I looked at the guy sitting in front of me angrily. He was holding a gun and sitting opposite of me with his legs crossed and with a smirk on his face.

" Who are you? Why did you bring me here?Leave me.... You bastard." He chuckled.

"Brave right?.... But You don't remember the one who shows much braveness than you lose his life right in front of you?..... Poor soul.... I already give him a chance.... But he misused it. So it wasn't my fault." He said me mockingly.... I tried again to get out from the grip cursing him.

" Kim Eunbi.... "

I stopped struggling and looked at him in horror.

" Your mother who was in Seoul Medical mission hospital right? "

" DON'T YOU DARE "I yelled at him.

" Wait.. Wait.. Let me finish Taehyung sshi... I am going to help you.... I will help you to take care of all the medical expenses of your mother's treatment. Well your mom needs that the most now right.... You already make her cry all over her life. So now be a better son rather than became brave. " I want to smack his face for bringing my mother to this mess.

" Is this offer to shut me up for not to tell about this matter to anyone? "I asked him for which he chuckled.

" Taehyung sshi.. If i want to shut you up then i should have killed you by now. But that's not i want... "

I looked at him suspiciously.

" I want you to be the culprit and surrender to the police. " I got angry and was about to yell at him, but he stopped me by putying his palm over my face.

" Choice no. 1

Surrender to police. Save your mother. My best lawyer will defend you in court. So You don't have to stay in jail for so much long. I will send the money to the hospital right in front of you if you accept.

Choice no. 2

(putting gun over my face) Die along with your mother. I will kill her too.

Simple. Right. Now choice is yours. "

He take his phone out and show the the bank transfer. Gun on his right hand.

I don't know what to do.

I closed my eyes.

My Eomma.

The hospital scene came in front of me.

Jin

He laying in the floor also came infront of me.

These two thoughts came in my mind alternately. I couldn't take a decision.

But i have to.

"Clock is ticking Taehyung sshi. Be wise. Choose your mom rather than dying for a bitch."

I opened my eyes. I can feel the tears in my eyes.

He smiled at me. Maybe he sensed my answer. He put the gun on the table and lean forward towards me.

"I need words Taehyung sshi" I looked at him with anger.

I breathed in and out.

"I agree"

Thoughts

💜💜💜💜