02. Numb

Jk pov

Fear.

That is the only feeling i feel right now.

When i wake up from my sleep i wished all that happened were just nightmares. But no. Everything was facts.

Fact that my jinnie is no more with me.

Fact that he leaves me forever.

Once he promised me he won't leave me whatever happens.

We already breaks the barriers that come across our path by holding hands to eachother.

We succeeded from the plays of fate.

But we can't win against the death.

Now i am standing in front of him in the morgue.

He is sleeping calmly.

I wish he woke up from the sleep.

I feel numb.

I want to cry

I want to scream.

But i can't.

I can't.

I look at his face. There are bruises in his face and lips.

'He must be hurt so much. He was so fragile. How could someone hurt him. He was a pure angel'

I caressed his briused cheeks.

"Aaah... Out of all the places why did the mosquito has to bite on my face"

Jin mumbled while putting the cream on his face with a cute pout.I smiled. I get up from my bed and go towards him. I wrapped my hands on his waist and pulled towards me. His back hitting my chest. I look at him through the mirror in front of us while putting my chin on his shoulders.

"May be the mosquito wasn't able to control himself from biting your cheek. I too had very difficulty for not to bite on my baby's chubby cheek"

He chuckled. He turns around me and put his hands around my neck.

"That wasn't funny. Now you item boy. Go wash yourself and get ready. You are going to be late when you continue to clinging on me."

I smiled. I was on only in my boxers. I tighten the hold around him.

"I don't have any urgency. I have a meeting only at afternoon. So i don't mind having some fun." I tried to kiss him. But he put his hand over my mouth and pulled away from me.

"Really kookie. After all the wresting in bed last night. I have morning duty. I have to go. So stop being a baby and go go.. Get ready"

"Don't i get even a kiss" he sighed.

"You stop.... mmph" i cup his face and kissed him. He wiggled in my hold but after sometime he too began to kiss me back.

We pulled out and lost in each other's eyes. We are about to kiss again but suddenly his phone rang. I groaned. he giggled. It was Jimin.

"Yeah minnie. I am on my way." He give me flying kiss and go out of the room after taking the car keys and coat. He looks back at me and give me a warm smile.

That Smile which keeps me alive

I came out of my thoughts. I can feel tears running down my cheeks. I cupped his cheek and kissed him. Now i am sure he can't respond to my kiss.

He can never smile again for me.

He can never cuddle me in sleep.

He can never be beside me.

He leaves me.

"I can't live without you Jin. Bring me too with you. With our baby."

I am scared.

I am hurt

I want to die.

Kookie.......

Hope you like the story. There are so many flash back scenes. It will be shown in italics.

Thoughts

Thanks for your support.