18.Past VII

Jin pov

I parked my car and get down along with that file from DDC. I was still confused about the case.

As i moved to the front door a sweet aroma engulfed me.

Mom is cooking. I smiled. It has been a while since i tasted her food. I entered  the room. She would be in the kitchen. The TV was on and I saw another figure laying on the couch.

It was Jaebum. Jungkook's younger brother.

"Oh... So you are alive. It has been a while since i hear from you." He flinched at my sudden comment from the behind and look at me.

"Hyungie......." He move out of the couch and engulfed me on a tight hug.

"Yah... You are killing me. I can't breathe."  He leaves his hold.

"If i kill you then your beloved husband will rip my throat. Also i came here only because that jealous bitch wasn't here to annoy me."

"Yah... He is your brother. Give some respect"

"Respect, my foot.... Aaaaargh" I smacked on his head. He was always like this. Doesn't have control in his words. Jungkook adores him but he didn't show it. Well for Jae too, he dislikes kook because he says he is very much controlling. So the two brothers are not in good terms. Well indirectly they cares for both.

"Jin Son" Mom called me holding the food tray. She put that to the dining table and walk towards me. He hugs me. She is the reason why i didn't miss my eomma much. She treats me like his own son.

"How are you, mom?" I asked releasing from the hug.

"I am good son. But look at you. You are getting thinner."

"Mom can you change that dialogue. You always says that whenever you see Jinhyung. Moreover i think he gain some weight. Oh yes, Jungkook isn't here to..... Aaargh" It was now mom who smacked his head. I giggled.

"Shut up you brat....." Mom shouted at him. He rolled his eyes. I shake my head.

"Mom, How is dad?"

"What to say dear? He is now literally living in his office regarding some projects. Also Kook is not here,so he is straining more in his work.Since This brat here will only focus on how to waste money, he has to do that."

"Mom... Why are you saying like this? I am also going to do a individual project soon. Just wait and see, i will show you who the real Jeon Jaebum is. Also about me wasting about money, can't you remember your beloved son kook was once an international play boy. There isn't a club in Korea which he never visited. He changed after his marriage. So i am also going to enjoy my life just like your son" here it begins. I always teases Kookie by  mentioning about his past, the time when i was not with him.

Kook was just like that after we broke up in school. He get losted in any bars. Jimin always contacted me and tell me about this. Once he said me to move on from him too. But my heart was stubborn. It still beats for him. I have really insecurity in meeting him after i came back from abroad. But everything vanishes the moment i see his eyes. It was only me in his eyes. In his heart. I can feel it.

I came out of my thought hearing the continuous bickering of the mother and son in front of me.

"Mom, just stop. He was just kidding. Moreover i know about Kookie 's past. He is not like that now. So its okay. Also i am hungry and let's eat something. I really misses your food. " she sighed and nodded.

I placed the file and carkeys in the table. I removed my coat too and seated in the dining table.

*********