30. Until We Meet

Jk pov.

"How is she?" I asked Jimin as soon as he came out from the basement.

He sighed and sat in front of me in the couch.

"Still alive. Don't worry. She won't easily die. She shouldn't easily die. She has to suffer for what she did to my Jin"  I can see the anger in Jimin.

"No one has any doubt regarding her missing right?" I asked Jimin for which he nodded.

" She and her parents aren't in good terms. Also they still believes she went abroad for Job leaving his son with them. They don't have any  problem with taking care of the child.But... Yejun was crying. I saw him yesterday. He came in hospital due to his fever. Ofcourse even though she is a bitch, she is still a mom. That child's cry is the only worry i have. "He sighed.

I sighed.

Yejun.

Jinnie's Yejun.

He adored that child very much. He always talk about him. That kid too. He too loves my Jinnie.

My Jinnie. He is always good with kids.

If nothing would have happened like that, My Jinnie will be with me now. With our baby. My baby will turns two now right. Hope you are safe with your Appa in the heaven.

I miss him.

"Kook, I didn't tell this to upset you. Leave it. She deserves it. She is also the reason why we lost our Jin. So no need to pity her. And Yoongi tell me something. I came here to talk with you about that" I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Kai will be returning tomorrow. Forensic report is out and it is confirmed that it is Kyungsoo. I think that make him came back. We should be careful about our next moves. We can't risk"

I nodded.

" And Yoongi told me another thing. Its just a thought. He feels like Kai knows about Namjoon's location. If that's true we have to shift his place. Also about Taehyung. We have to keep him safe too. He will be released in two days. Since kai knows about his men's death, he will be suspicious in us. Also we don't know the main culprit yet. He knows only Taehyung can leads us to him. Till then our every move should be careful"

Namjoon. That coma patient Jin helped to escape.

We find him eight months before. He was with his friend Jung Hoseok. Hoseok was the one who helped Namjoon in hospital. He was the one who hide him and helped him in escaping from Kai's men and police.

Atfirst he wasn't ready to coperate with us. But when we tell him it was for Jin. He agreed. He is now in Seoul at a secret place along with his friend Hoseok.

At that day, Jin went to meet him. It was then Irene came to that room and  found he is out of coma. Jin told her everything and Namjoon was the witness. My Jin trusted her. Not knowing she was betraying him. When Namjoon tells about this matter, i didn't think about Irene betraying Jin. But Yoongi collected information about his phone calls and  bank statements. It was evident that she was the one who give information to Ken that day. The same day, they killed my Jin. They tried to kill Namjoon too. But fortunately he escaped from there with the help of his friend.

And about Taehyung too. He really helped us identifying the culprits except that one.

Since Kai is back. I think we are close to our destination. From Kai, we will find him.

I looked at Jimin.

"Move Namjoon to a safe place. We need them in Seoul. It will be better they stay at our secret place. And Ask Hoseok to pick Tae from rehab and make him stay with them. Since Kai's men don't know him, they won't be suspicious. You too concentrate on Hospital things. Don't say anything via phone. Tell Yoongi too, to observe Kai. I am sure the real culprit will be triggered now.  I have a feeling that they will meet. "

Jimin nodded.

We are close to our destination.

Just wait you bastard.

Live your life happily till we meet each other.

Thoughts
💜💜💜💜