31. Him

One week later

Jk's pov

"Why are you here? I told you i don't want to see you. Just leave please."

I said to my mom. I know i am being rude here. But knowing the purpose of their visit, i can't allow them to stay there more time.

Normally she would call me and say about joining back to office, getting married again, forget the past. Now she herself showed her presence along with my brother Jaebum. He is the one who handling the buissiness now. Dad is not physically well in handling business now. He had a stroke about one year back and after that his health condition is not so good.

"Kookie... What are you saying? I am your mother. Ofcourse i will be concerned for you. I missed my old kookie. Your dad missed you. What happened is happened. We can't change the time. I am also sad for our loss. But you ruining your own life doesn't change anything. Come back to your real self. You don't have to consider about anyone. Just think about Jin. Will Jin be happy seeing you like this. So son. Listen to me. Start a new life. It has been two years. You have to move on son" My mom said me cryingly. Jae came beside her and hold her. Now she was holding her in his arms.

"Eomma.....Don't cry... Go and wait in car.... I will talk with him." Eomma looked at me with her painful eyes and move towards the door.

I looked away from her not wanting to see her going with a burden on her heart.

But what should i do? Whether its 2 years or 200 years, Jin stays inside me. In my heart. No one can move him from there. All his memories are the only thing that keep me alive. I was just living for revenge. To kill those bastards with my own hand.

"Hyung.." Jae called me.

"Hyung i know how much Jin hyung is important to you? I know it will be difficult for you to move on. But still even Jin hyung didn't want to see you in this state. If you have to move on, you have to try for it. Come to office. Maybe working there will keep you busy and you can move on from him. Hyung.. Dad and mom is worried for you. You know they care you more than myself. So please hyung. Don't make them cry more. Its a request. "

I didn't respond to him. Well what to say? I already make a choice. Now i am not gonna back out from that. In this life, no... In every life Kook is for Jin. And Jin is for Kook. I don't want to change that.

Jae sighed and moved beside me. He hugged me.

"Hyung. I hope you take a good decision."

He pull out from the hug.

"I am leaving now. I have a meeting to attend. See you then. Bye" I nodded to him.

We both moved towards the car and he bid the good bye.

He move out of the house with our mom.

"I am sorry Jae, i am afraid you can't see your old hyung back. Sorry mom. Sorry dad."

I sighed and was to move inside the home, then i saw Jimin's car coming.

After Kai reached here we aren't communicating anything through phones. He is the one who send Yoongi's messages to me. For Kai, Yoongi and Jimin are seperated. So he won't be suspicious about Jimin meeting me.

Jimin came out of the car.

"Isn't that Jae's car?" He asked me for which i nodded and moved inside.

I told him about my mother's visit.

"She really adored Jin very much." Jimin said and looked at his picture on the wall.

I too looked at the wall where my Jin is smiling

I pressed my hand over my chest. I smiled looking at his photo. You are here Jin.

I heard Jimin sigh.

He then went to to check on Irene. He usually came here to check on her even though he hates her so much.

*******

After checking her, He moved towards the couch in front of me and sat on it.

" I came here to inform you something. Kai is planning to go back to abroad again. May be within a week. He first said Yoongi that he isn't going back. But now changes his decision. Maybe he would be suspicious about something against him. So we have to move fast. "

I thought for sometime. It is suspicious.

" We can't take a risk not knowing the fifth one. If something happens to Kai the real culprit will be escaped. " i said to him.

" You are right. But same happens if he move out of korea too. "Jimin said.

I sat on the couch beside him.

" Ask Yoongi to frame a situation where we get Kai alone. No one should know about it. "

" I will tell him. And Taehyung called me. He went to meet his mother today at the orphanage. He said he will take care of him. Also he too wants to meet her right. He didn't see her after he came out of the rehab. So... "

I sighed. I am literally controlling Taehyung and Namjoon for my own needs. I really felt guilt for that. But they are coperating with us whole heartedly. Ofcourse for Jin.

" Tell him to be careful. We don't know who are behind us. Kai's return is suspicious. I feel like something is going to hap-

*Ring.. Ring...*

Jimin's phone rang cutting my speech. He take that from his pocket.

" Its Taehyung " I signalled him to attend the call.

He slides the green button and put it on speaker.

"Hello Tae-

I can here some muffled voices from there. Its like he was running. Jimin and I looked at each other in confusion.

But soon we got his response. Something really unexpected, but something we were really waiting to hear.

" I saw him... I saw him here. The one who killed Jin. He is here. "

Thoughts

💜💜💜💜