05. Trial - Part 1

"Wow Jinnie. You look beautiful as always.......

........... Ofcourse..you are worldwide handsome right"

Jin giggled seeing the reflection of him in the mirror. He was getting ready for the dinner date with Jungkook. It has been a hour since he started admiring himself in front of the mirror.

"Jungkook is going to Jungshock." he grinned widely and looked at his watch.

"Aah, where is he? " he pouted.

THUD...

He flinched hearing the sound. He put his hand on his chest to calm himself.

"Kookie.... Is that you?"

No response.

He move out of his room in upstairs and came down to the living area. He began to panic.

"Kookie.......

Kookie..... Don't do anything stupid. I won't talk with you if try to scare me."

No response.

He looked around to see the flowervase laying down on the floor.

He slowly approached near the vase and picked it up.

'Jinnie. Be brave. It will be cat or something'

Without hearing anymore response he sighed. He then went to the kitchen to drink some water. But to his horror he noticed that the backdoor was open.

He moves towards the door.
'I closed the door before. Didn't I?

Did i forget to close the door. No way. He locked the door again.

He began to panic more when he feels like someone is watching him. He looked around oncemore. He didn't see anything suspicious. Maybe because he was a scaredy cat. He thought.

He drank water from the jug. He was about to go out of the kitchen....

But...

"Mmmph......"

someone pulled him from his behind securing him in his arms and covering his mouth. His hold was so strong that Jin tried his best to move out of the hold but he can't.

Tears began to come out of his eyes. His face is completely red due to panic.He wiggled more to escape from the tight hold. He can feel like his legs are losing its balance due to exhaution.But For his last attempt, Jin bite on the other's hand on his mouth harshly making the other loosens his grip around him. Jin use this chance and push him with all his strength. But the other Just stumbles back.

The stranger was wearing black hoodie with black pants, have a mask on his face along with a black cap.

Jin move out of the kitchen. But he can't make it to his room, before the other grabbed him again and slapped him on the face making him fell on the floor.

"AAAH.."

With a single slap itself he can feel the taste of blood on his mouth. The other didn't stop there, he grabbed his hair and make him get up and slapped, punched and kicked him again multiple times.

"ple... ase..... Stop" he coughed blood. He was crying hard.

Jin began to feel dizzy.

When the other leaves his hold he fell on the floor on his knees supporting the chair beside him.

His eyes began to heavy. Tears are streaming down from his eyes. Blood is also dripping from his lips and from the cut on his nose. He is in pain. Its hurts everywhere.