28. Memories

Author's pov.

June 6, 2019.

Saint Mary's Church.

It was a big day for them.

For Jungkook and Jin.

Its their wedding.

The guests along with Jungkook 's parents are already seated on their respective seats. The Pastor is greeting the guests.

JK was standing in front the pastor nervous as hell. He was sweating very much. Yoongi was beside Jungkook as his bestman. Each seconds are like years for Jungkook now. He was desperately waiting for this day. But now.

He takes breaths to calm him but nothing is helping him.

The music, the speech of the priest, the sound from the crowd are increasing his heartbeat.

He closed his eyes. The only one in the world who can soothe his heart came to his mind. His Jin. He smiled thinking about him.

He came out of his daze, when he heard the door opens for groom's entry. He turned back to see his beloved.

Jungkook was amused seeing Jin who came towards him holding his father's hand. Jin was so beautiful in that dress. JK looked at him without blinking. Jin smiled a little at him.

His eyes teared up without his knowledge. Jin move towards him after giving kisses to his parents. Jk wiped his tears.

Both of them look at eachother. Even though they aren't speaking any words, their eyes are speaking.

The ceremony went well after that. Both of them said their vows.

Jungkook was on cloud nine now. He was so happy. All he want is to be with Jin till his death.