17.Past VI

Jin pov

"Seokjin" I looked up from my phone hearing someone called my name.

"Hi,..... Sam right?" I asked him. He nodded. He is a friend of Yoongi and He is a forensics officer.

I am now in the drug diagnostic centre in Seoul. I know i shouldn't have to come here and investigate about that case. But i am curious. It has been about a week after the incident, but there is no improvement in the investigation.

Since Yoongi isn't here i can't go to the station and collect information regarding the case. What should i tell them. Nothing right. That patient who is currently in coma is not a friend or relative of mine. So i can't pressure them for this case. Since he is an orphan the police doesn't seem to have any will to find the culprit. But i have my suspicions. And i couldn't let it go.

I didn't tell this matter to anyone till now. Kookie or my friends will get worried when they know this. But i wish Yoongi was here. He is still in vacation with Jimin. So Why ruining their happiness?

"Come, Let speak inside" I nodded and tag behind him to his office.

"Tea or Coffee"

"No, Thanks......Ummm....... I am here because-"

"I know. You said on the phone before." He then take a file from his drawer and give it to me. I grabbed it and open it.

"Male, Age between 25 and 35, AB-ve blood group" He said to me.

Ab-ve.

Same blood group as Kim Jong in. So its him. Now i am sure.

"Its the copy. The original is already send to the police station. And for the drug, its a type of euthanasia drug.That is drugs used for mercy killing.It has potassium chloride content in it. It will stops the heart after 5 minutes from the time the drug inject in the body. The most important peculiarity of this drug is no one can trace any amout of this drug when it is mixed with the blood. Everyone thinks that The reason for death will be a natural heartattack . "

I can't believe what i hear right now. It is far from my expectation. He tried to inject that drug to me too. What if he inject that on me and..

" W-what about the DNA reports.? "

" We already analysed the DNA. But we can't find a match since there are anyone who is suspicious to the police. So. Lets wait. We can't do anything more right now without any evidences."

I nodded

"Can i keep this" I asked him showing the file.

"Yes. I just take that copy for you. Seems like you are more curious in this case" I try to smile to his comment. But my mind is full of worries and confusions.

"Ummmm..... Ok then. Thanks for your help.......Don't tell this to Yoongi about this.... He is in a vacation with his family.... So... I don't want to disturb him..."

He thinks for sometime and nodded.

*****

I bid my good bye to him and move to the parking lot.

I get into my car and leaned on the seat.

Now i am sure this is a complicated case. The banned drug, the murder attempt. Someone is behind all these.

But Who?

I don't know much details about this Kim Jong in too. His medical records doesn't have much details. No information regarding his guardian, occupation anything.

Who is behind this?

Ring ring

I startled hearing my phone bells. I pressed my hand on my heart and calm myself.

I then pulled out my phone and checked it.

It was Jungkook's mom. I press the green.

"Hello, mom"

"Jin son. Where are you?Are you in hospital. But kookie tell you have night shift. I am here in your home."

"Mom, Just Wait. I will be there in 20 minutes. The passkey for the door is 19412. Just wait inside. I am on the way."

"Ok son. I will wait here. 19412 right."

"Yes Mom. I will came soon"

I then cut the call. Put my seat belt. Start the engine and move out of the parking lot.

Meanwhile

Author's pov.

"Yes, i followed him. He was in DDC( Drug diagnostic centre)."

".................................................... "

"I am not sure who he meet there. But i think its regarding the case."

"..................................................."

"What do you expect? His friend is a police officer. Ofcourse he can go there. Also he saw you at that hospital and if he remember you then,.... then you are doomed."

"..................................................."

"Kai, I think its better to listen to Mingyu. You just move out of the town for sometime."

"...................................................."

"You arguing with me doesn't change anything. You know i am just a mere worker for your father. I can't go against him. If he asked me to kill you, then i haven't any other option than to kill you."

"..................................................."

" No now he went out. Now. I am following him. "

"................................................... "

" Ummm i will come at night. Ok then."

"........... "

The guy in the black van hang up the call and began to follow Jin.He already installed a GPS tracker in Jin's car without him knowing .

When he saw Jin was moving to his home he stops following him and moves out from the premises without caughting anyone's attention.

Their home was in a secluded area so there aren't much people surrounding there. But there are CC Tvs around it.

The black van then move out of the compound to his next destination.

Thoughts

💜💜💜💜💜